Notre Dame Fire

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s the supposed message? Fuck each other in ass and getting shit on your dick is normal? Lol
Nah. I think the message was, "fucking children in the arse is wrong"

God is getting pissed off and you know what happened last time he got pissed off... Noah and his family had to use incest to repopulate the earth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course. It was logical. Just implement it or have a senate vote that wasn't rigged.

Would have saved millions of dollars. But the Liberals wouldn't do that. They just wanted to throw away money on a pointless survey and now they want to throw money at a church in another country.

Also remember that we're only having this discussion because you suggested that I would support spending 10s of millions on a gay vote even though I was against spending money on the vote. Yet you a use me of mental gymnastics.

And the funniest part is that the church was burned down by God. Maybe they should get the message.
Are you suggesting that God would've voted yes?
The only reason the church says no to gay's is because they're upholding God's word

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that God would've voted yes?
The only reason the church says no to gay's is because they're upholding God's word
Nah. I'm suggesting that God doesn't like kiddy fiddlers, or people covering up kiddy fiddling.

The gay vote thing was just a response to Realist bringing it up.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. I'm suggesting that God doesn't like kiddy fiddlers, or people covering up kiddy fiddling.

Agree with the first response.. Good point made about the gay marriage vote. It wasn't breaking any law and only directly affected the minority involved ...so I don't understand why it went to a vote either.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Those kiddie fiddlers are also gay which you conveniently forget to mention. Lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s good people find humour in a potential attack when it’s against a certain religion. God forbid anyone graffitis over a lgbtiqi flag.
Woah, woah! Don't be hateful you, [INSERT EVERY APHOBIC HERE].

Don't you DARE mock the gays. I'm telling our sponsors and instantgrams about this.

I'm so changing my avatar to a rainbow to end your bigotry. Hashtag.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s good people find humour in a potential attack when it’s against a certain religion. God forbid anyone graffitis over a lgbtiqi flag.
I saw a toddler face plant the other day. I laughed out loud then said, "noob. Learn to walk"

I really have no limit when it comes to humour.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Cross still stands

@Realist90 @Wahesh
A lady pointed this out saying it's proof of God. People were quick to point out that wood burns at 600 degrees and gold takes over 1,000 degrees to melt.

Inb4 Indiandog says, "wood fuel can't melt gold beams"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lady pointed this out saying it's proof of God. People were quick to point out that wood burns at 600 degrees and gold takes over 1,000 degrees to melt.

Proof or not bro I still love it. More symbolic than scientific.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

What’s good for the gold is good for the steel.

That’s all I am saying.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw a toddler face plant the other day. I laughed out loud then said, "noob. Learn to walk"

I really have no limit when it comes to humour.
Yes you do lolz when it comes to making fun of gays or trannies you get all white knight on me. Hence getting triggered by your double standards.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Vatican should pay the bill and give that billion to needy people. People make a Church, not the building.

PS where the fuck is my niece, bro? Yullah man I'm fucking waiting
Haha. Ask the missus. We have a check up tomorrow.