Rumour Multimillion deal

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a matter of "letting go". If Paps wants to move back home to NSW (like JAC) or Grant wants to move back home to QLD there is nothing the Storm can do about it if the other clubs are offering similar deals to what the Storm are.

Also, Bellamy is a huge factor in their decision. When he retires the Storm will lose their appeal

I don't think we'll get Grant but I give us a very good shot of getting Paps, especially if we're already in deep negotiations with him as that means he's considering our offer. I don't think he'd be doing it to try and get more money out of the Storm because the deals will be very similar anyway
Massive whispers Bellamy will sign on for another season possibly two to remain coaching the storm ..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are not in deep conversations with pappy as reported, but rest assured if he was available every club in the league would be making him offers
But, but....Nashweed said that we are deeeeeeep like balls and all in talks with Paps. So, who's telling us porkies....let me see!

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any updates on this rumour heard Bellamy said a lot of clubs are in the race for him

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
But, but....Nashweed said that we are deeeeeeep like balls and all in talks with Paps. So, who's telling us porkies....let me see!
If he throws a dart he has to get one

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Grant is a pipedream because he'll join the new Brisbane club with Munster but Paps is a realistic target. He's from NSW and he was a Dogs fan. The money will be the same but with Bellamy leaving he may want to come back home
I do like this story but Im hoping Laundy can offer a few hotel licenses to cement the deals further..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not a matter of "letting go". If Paps wants to move back home to NSW (like JAC) or Grant wants to move back home to QLD there is nothing the Storm can do about it if the other clubs are offering similar deals to what the Storm are.

Also, Bellamy is a huge factor in their decision. When he retires the Storm will lose their appeal

I don't think we'll get Grant but I give us a very good shot of getting Paps, especially if we're already in deep negotiations with him as that means he's considering our offer. I don't think he'd be doing it to try and get more money out of the Storm because the deals will be very similar anyway
Exactly this my bro.

Forget Grant, won't happen whatever happens with Bellamy.

Papa should be our target.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Papenhauzen resigned with Storm 2.4 for 3 yrs. Next.
Was never in doubt sadly.
I think in regards to having an elite fullback you really have to develop your own. Unless your the Roosters and you just sign Teddy.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think in regards to having an elite fullback you really have to develop your own. Unless your the Roosters and you just sign Teddy.
Agree. Once they show up, clubs do not let them go

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If not for Des....

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was coming here to the Bulldogs until Hasler baulked at signing his good mate Mitch Moses . Teddy backflipped and went to the Roosters instead. Nice work DES.

RobT

Mass debator
Reaction score
He was coming here to the Bulldogs until Hasler baulked at signing his good mate Mitch Moses . Teddy backflipped and went to the Roosters instead. Nice work DES.
Yep....Hasler wanted his mate Foran instead of Moses

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Mitch Moses really set the world on fire? Every year we hear that this is the year but I’m yet to see it. He’s been promising for a long time now but I don’t believe he has taken that next step yet