Rumour Multimillion deal

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The old trusty grapevine has advised that the club powerbrokers are preparing a very enticing package deal to Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant for 2023

It will be a shit fight trying to get Grant as the new Brisbane team want to make Grant the marquee signing

The club powerbrokers also want the immediate contract extension for Burton once he arrives to Belmore

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The old trusty grapevine has advised that the club powerbrokers are preparing a very enticing package deal to Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant for 2023

It will be a shit fight trying to get Grant as the new Brisbane team want to make Grant the marquee signing

The club powerbrokers also want the immediate contract extension for Burton once he arrives to Belmore
on Fox super Saturday they said Papenhuyzen is off contract this year....

so that mail doesn't make sense.. i doubt he will be interested in a 1 year extension just to join us in 2023...

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

so that mail doesn't make sense.. i doubt he will be interested in a 1 year extension just to join us in 2023...
The mail makes all the sense compadre

Paps and Grant are off contract in 2022

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mail makes all the sense compadre

Paps and Grant are off contract in 2022
ok i just check zero tackle and you are correct ... he is off in 2022.. not surprised fox were wrong..

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to ask?
Would you rather the rash signings and going back into win now mode and blowing the salary cap with signings like Napa and Foz?

When they say off contract, I think they mean he can begin speaking to other clubs. NOV 1 this year.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Sounds a little far fetched to think we will nah both of them, but if we manage even one of those guys that would be impressive considering the number of clubs already after them. My pick would be Grant, has the makings of a leader.

What is more concering is that it sounds like will be without a hooker for yet another year

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the new Brisbane team wanted Munster as the star signing??