Rumour Multimillion deal

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think you better read that again! Haha

Because Alamoti is not ready for first grade the difference between sg ball and first grade is ridiculous.
And this is why Cotric has to be right centre as we have wingers. You move Cotric to wing in a couple years when Alomati is ready. That way we can spend cap money now where its needed, hooker and front rower and potentially a class fullback

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you better read that again! Haha

Because Alamoti is not ready for first grade the difference between sg ball and first grade is ridiculous.
i respect your opinion but the difference between the top 4 first grade
teams and the rest are ridiculous, surely better then what the current centre pairing is dishing up at the moment why not blood the young guns given this year is a write off

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
teams and the rest are ridiculous, surely better then what the current centre pairing is dishing up at the moment why not blood the young guns given this year is a write off
Because it wouldn't be any good for Alamoti's development and smash his confidence.
If you have watched Alamoti play his defense is not up to scratch.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn’t the point here “Wouldn’t Papenhuyzen and Grant be nice?” Couldn’t care less about Alamoti being in the team or not. We need a top class spine to wake us from the grave
Yh na I think juicy is talking shit and just wants us exited but I also believe him half half because a few days before they said Brent naden is getting targeted bye is he said it

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 Props and a Hooker

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn’t the point here “Wouldn’t Papenhuyzen and Grant be nice?” Couldn’t care less about Alamoti being in the team or not. We need a top class spine to wake us from the grave
Ye na paps ain’t coming that’s the truth sry to spoil ur celebration even though they say his close to coming and multimillion dollar contract is offered and he’s a doggies supporter and born in nsw he still ain’t coming

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ye na paps ain’t coming that’s the truth sry to spoil ur celebration even though they say his close to coming and multimillion dollar contract is offered and he’s a doggies supporter and born in nsw he still ain’t coming
How do u know

Malla

Reaction score
Thankfully I don't see Trbolmanjevic leaving Manly without his brothers and considering the size of the deals Tom and Jake are on.. Making it nearly impossible to move them.
No chance the Trobflopvic brothers would leave manly. DCE is getting pushed out because of them lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No spoiler, teams don’t let go of players the caliber of Paps & Harry.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No spoiler, teams don’t let go of players the caliber of Paps & Harry.
It's not a matter of "letting go". If Paps wants to move back home to NSW (like JAC) or Grant wants to move back home to QLD there is nothing the Storm can do about it if the other clubs are offering similar deals to what the Storm are.

Also, Bellamy is a huge factor in their decision. When he retires the Storm will lose their appeal

I don't think we'll get Grant but I give us a very good shot of getting Paps, especially if we're already in deep negotiations with him as that means he's considering our offer. I don't think he'd be doing it to try and get more money out of the Storm because the deals will be very similar anyway

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We are not in deep conversations with pappy as reported, but rest assured if he was available every club in the league would be making him offers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not a matter of "letting go". If Paps wants to move back home to NSW (like JAC) or Grant wants to move back home to QLD there is nothing the Storm can do about it if the other clubs are offering similar deals to what the Storm are.

Also, Bellamy is a huge factor in their decision. When he retires the Storm will lose their appeal

I don't think we'll get Grant but I give us a very good shot of getting Paps, especially if we're already in deep negotiations with him as that means he's considering our offer. I don't think he'd be doing it to try and get more money out of the Storm because the deals will be very similar anyway
Let’s hope so

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Papps doesnt want to move back and his GF plays netball for a melbourne team