Rumour Multimillion deal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has Mitch Moses really set the world on fire? Every year we hear that this is the year but I’m yet to see it. He’s been promising for a long time now but I don’t believe he has taken that next step yet
Regardless who we signed (Foran and Woods or Cronk/Moses and Tedesco) we were still over the cap. We probably would of lost Cronk/Moses and Tedesco anyways. They would of been better assets so we probably would of got out of the hole quicker (also option to keep them and lose everyone else, since we still "managed" with Foran on the cap).

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Mitch Moses really set the world on fire? Every year we hear that this is the year but I’m yet to see it. He’s been promising for a long time now but I don’t believe he has taken that next step yet
He has done pretty well. Been the main play maker where they have made top 5 in 3 of the last 4 seasons. They are currently sitting 3rd again. I would say that he has proven to be an elite play maker . Certainly 10 times better than any half we have had since Kimmorley left us.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was probably made up.
But the thing is that we signed dufty on only 1 season so that is a chance and the same guy said were gonna sign naden we did and he said were looking at tamalmou that was true too

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand how bored and fucked in the head must you be to come on this forum and make shit up. Seriously why do people do it, is your life that shit. It’s sad to see many people here get there hopes up and are baited, left disappointed not good.

Yep, all for clicks and attention.

Case in point, Nasweed

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t understand how bored and fucked in the head must you be to come on this forum and make shit up. Seriously why do people do it, is your life that shit. It’s sad to see many people here get there hopes up and are baited, left disappointed not good.
100000000%

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best Post of the year..

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
Happy Friday
I was ruminating on potential line up for 2022
We are going to have some very healthy competition in the back 5

Dufty
Cotric
Naden
Schoupp
Addo Carr

Allen has had a poor year but can play, Okunbor has a lot of potential, and there is no doubt Alamoti will play first grade at some point in 22
Decent half and Hooker and we are a serious team
I know this has been covered.... (just a little)

Club once had very high hopes for Ryan Gray the 9
Anyone know how he is travelling?

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t vaccinate against stupidity no matter how many jabs to head some people still gonna wake up the next day a carrier