Rumour Multimillion deal

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So I don’t get it is doggies targeting papehuyzen and grant for 2023 and want burton to sign extensions or is it the new Brisbane team pls tell me cause my brain is committing suicide right now cause I think it’s doggies

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The old trusty grapevine has advised that the club powerbrokers are preparing a very enticing package deal to Papenhuyzen and Harry Grant for 2023

It will be a shit fight trying to get Grant as the new Brisbane team want to make Grant the marquee signing

The club powerbrokers also want the immediate contract extension for Burton once he arrives to Belmore
Mate pls tell me ur telling the truth plsssss or is it another shit lie and who’s telling u this info

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Off contract end of 2022
Doorey, RFM, Stimson, Topine, Wakeham, DWZ

Doorey and Topine we'd want to keep.

RFM 50/50.

Wakeham unlikely to stay.

Stimson and DWZ most likely gone.

Where we getting 2-2.5m for Grant and Papenhuyzen :tearsofjoy: .

For 2022 is when we have the salary cap space to get into the transfer market, not 2023...

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In regards to 2022, im only hearing of two names - Ben Condom and Brent Naden
We need a Grant and Papa but yes we will probably end up with Naden and Condon. Exactly why we can't match it with the top teams. Looks at the Knights and Titans rebuild compared to ours.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a Grant and Papa but yes we will probably end up with Naden and Condon. Exactly why we can't match it with the top teams. Looks at the Knights and Titans rebuild compared to ours.
Negativity...,..

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate ur talking about 2022 NOT 2023 paps and grant are off at the end of 2022

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bruh I want to know where this guy is getting this info from 2022 Ben Condon and Brent naden 2023 paps and grant like paps coming here is like manly winning a grand final like wtf

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off contract end of 2022
Doorey, RFM, Stimson, Topine, Wakeham, DWZ

Doorey and Topine we'd want to keep.

RFM 50/50.

Wakeham unlikely to stay.

Stimson and DWZ most likely gone.

Where we getting 2-2.5m for Grant and Papenhuyzen :tearsofjoy: .

For 2022 is when we have the salary cap space to get into the transfer market, not 2023...
easy, upgrade heaps of juniors next season on the minimum and resign Lachie for 1 season @ 1.5m. Then bam, 2023 we have 2.5m. You guys are dumb.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally i think the Brisbane Jets are going to nab Grant on a monster deal. As a new club, they need a marquee player and so does the NRL. They will nab either Grant or Munster.

From what I have heard, alot of "potential" targets are pipe dreams, though Papsmear is a very realistic target and we are in the box seat.

They have also targeted Taumalolo and JFH, and this is also pipe dreams.....

Baz also has a massive hard on for J.Trbojevic......God forbid

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally i think the Brisbane Jets are going to nab Grant on a monster deal. As a new club, they need a marquee player and so does the NRL. They will nab either Grant or Munster.

From what I have heard, alot of "potential" targets are pipe dreams, though Papsmear is a very realistic target and we are in the box seat.

Thank you for the info juicy exciting times ahead if any of those deals happen

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers for the update juicydog. All those pipe dreams are exciting and game changers for us. I like that we're aiming big. We don't need all the pipe dreams to come off, as long as we get 1 it will be huge for us

Taumalolo seems like a pipe dream. JFH is realistic if the offer is right but I do love the Paps link. How happy can a Sydney boy be living in Melbourne? Surely he wants to come home and play for the club he grew up supporting. Apart from Burton he'd be one of the best signings we've had in a decade

The J.Trbojevic rumour scares the crap out of me though....please God let that be fake news

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thankfully I don't see Trbolmanjevic leaving Manly without his brothers and considering the size of the deals Tom and Jake are on.. Making it nearly impossible to move them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Either Grant and/or Sam Walker will be their main targets..

Unfortunately any deal with Papenhuysen wouldn't be finalised for another year while he sees what Bellamy's next move is. So much can change between now and then..

Either Fish or Lolo would be phenomenal. Maybe Fish can be signed to a big offer as they'll struggle to match contracts soon..

As I said with Jake Turbo, I think even if Baz for some reason wants him, he's not going anywhere on that deal or without Tom and Ben..

Thanks for passing on what you heard and it's good to hear more news of them thinking big on tbeir targets. I just hope that they've got a good plan B or C if we miss out on them and we're not left making more desperation Napa signings laat minute

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Papenhuyzen
2. Cotric
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. JAC
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Grant
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Elliott
12. Topine
13. Jackson

14. Averillo
15. Hetherington
16. Rudolf
17. Doorey

I don’t care if we have to go over the salary cap to get this team.
Would be nice!