MT Wilson 9yr old found?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That absolutely goes without saying.

As someone who values life, I just cannot justify ending ones' life - two wrongs do not make a right.
Pedos are either evil or sick, that doesn't stop me wanting them wiped off the face of the earth to protect even one child.

Pedo lives do not matter and whatever they cop is too good for them.

If only Hitler focused on pedos....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just seen that a 3 month old baby was found wrapped in plastic and stuffed in a freezer in Corowa, near the NSW/VIC border. A 40 year old woman was arrested and questioned by police before later being released. This all came after a family member raised concerns about the baby being missing and police proceeding with a welfare check.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just..I’m lost for words..a 9 year old girls life taken before she even began to live..her body discarded like a piece of rubbish..This thing who murdered her is pure filth.. I used to believe the death penalty was not right..as how can we stand and judge when we do the same..and plus they should suffer..but I began to realise to live..regardless of its quality you can still find little enjoyments in it.. So when crimes like this occur I have no hesitation in wanting this grub executed..there is no doubt about it..so f&@k him off..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just seen that a 3 month old baby was found wrapped in plastic and stuffed in a freezer in Corowa, near the NSW/VIC border. A 40 year old woman was arrested and questioned by police before later being released. This all came after a family member raised concerns about the baby being missing and police proceeding with a welfare check.
I know some won't agree/believe, but the end may not be near, but we are fkn close to it. Fkn more and more demons are loosened and doing evil in this shitty world.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know some won't agree/believe, but the end may not be near, but we are fkn close to it. Fkn more and more demons are loosened and doing evil in this shitty world.
There's more and more of them out there :(

Intolerance and misplaced futile aggression and a rise in mental health problems.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're right. I don't agree. There were more demons around in WW2 Germany, and USSR during the revolution.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is, that never happens.

I was reading an article the other day of a bloke who killed someone in Moorebank late in 2020. He was high on Ice, ran her over and killed someone who was here on a student VISA. It was his SECOND time driving whilst under the influence of illegal narcotics in the space of a few months, and had a suspended license. He also had 16 prior driving convictions.

The judge even said during the court case that he was not a person of good character, or something to that effect.

He was sentenced this week to wait for it... 2 years and 3 months. He will be eligible for Parole in September next year. Now - he did plead guilty. But fuck me - a wrap sheet like that, took a life... and he could be out next year.
Well, we have an LNP government that is supposed to be "tough on crime". Maybe it's because the prisons are too full to cope.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There are other possibilities:
She might have attempted suicide
She might be suffering extreme withdrawal symptoms, being an ice addict.
Apparently she is pregnant with the guy's baby ...and they didn't report the little girl missing for at least overnight (the time delay is different in every news report). Didn't know what clothing she was wearing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Offt poor kid talk about a shit start..Also if she has nothing to do with it what a shot go for her.
Kid will more than likley be born in jail, does the grandmother have the strengh to do it again ,his side of the family seems a bit delusional, kid will grow up knowing its parents are killers . Where do you start ?
Its fucking horrible
Then another chick was found with a newborn in her freezer

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Kid will more than likley be born in jail, does the grandmother have the strengh to do it again ,his side of the family seems a bit delusional, kid will grow up knowing its parents are killers . Where do you start ?
Its fucking horrible
Then another chick was found with a newborn in her freezer
Yeah the kid hopefully can have a good role model but it’s going to be difficult. The fucking freezer thing like what the fucking hell? I’m not often lost for words but not sure what to say about that.

Edit: I will say something imagine the Fucking person that found her!!!!!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently she is pregnant with the guy's baby ...and they didn't report the little girl missing for at least overnight (the time delay is different in every news report). Didn't know what clothing she was wearing.
The guy is such an idiot that he left an easy trail for the police to find. Using his credit card to buy fuel for the outboard motor (which he couldn't start), bought a barrel and sand at Bunnings, and made phone calls that allowed police to track his whereabouts, including from the site where the barrel was found (he made it too heavy to pick up and throw into the river). Then he gave police information which totally contradicted what their records showed.

If this is the sort of loser the mother hitches up to, no wonder the little girl was living with her grandmother. I feel so sorry for the grandmother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're right. I don't agree. There were more demons around in WW2 Germany, and USSR during the revolution.
They are still there in the shadows, different form, but still there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The guy is such an idiot that he left an easy trail for the police to find. Using his credit card to buy fuel for the outboard motor (which he couldn't start), bought a barrel and sand at Bunnings, and made phone calls that allowed police to track his whereabouts, including from the site where the barrel was found (he made it too heavy to pick up and throw into the river). Then he gave police information which totally contradicted what their records showed.

If this is the sort of loser the mother hitches up to, no wonder the little girl was living with her grandmother. I feel so sorry for the grandmother.
Yes unbelievable :(
There seems to be so many out there :(
Why? Why? Why?

I suppose you can explain, but not excuse, killing in the heat of passionate rage/fight or flight but murdering innocent children or the vulnerable is abhorrent and deserves no mercy IMV.

The grandmother must be thoroughly broken... and to realise the daughter is pregnant to this murderer and another child, and flesh and blood, brought into this world in such circumstances. Catastrophic pain :(