Movie Discussion

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 7780

A woman accidentally kills her husband during a kinky game. Handcuffed to her bed with no hope of rescue, she begins hearing voices and seeing strange visions.

This could have been awful in the wrong hands, but it turned out great imo. Thanks largely to a good script, fantastic direction and the performance of Carla Gugino who was amazing in her role.

Highly recommended.

9/10
I didn't mind this ,the sicko in me was hoping he died on the bed with a massive hard on and she fucked his corpse

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know if you watch horror movies and you laugh at the murder scenes, it means you want to commit serious harm and imitate the murder?

Well that’s what someone said about Martin Bryant.
Apparently the heiress to tattersalls used to date this retard and she had a traumatic experience because he used to laugh at the death scenes in Freddy Kruger and Chucky!

Well FMD I guess I’m planning a mass shooting one day soon?
What normal guy hasn’t laughed at death scenes in horror or thrillers?
I grew up on the Jason and Freddy movies. Those movies were pure comedy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weird I just started watching the haunting of hill house, Carla is in it and looks way younger
Watched the trailer for that the other day. Looks cool as fuck. Reminds me of House on a Haunted Hill crossed with American Horror Story.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speed

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111257/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A young police officer must prevent a bomb exploding aboard a city bus by keeping its speed above 50 mph. This movie was made in 1994, so it took me 24 years to see it for the first time. Not a bad movie I must admit. I can see why such a big deal was made about in 1994, it still holds up pretty well today, although it would be hard to believe that in LA a bus would be able to continuously drive above 50 for a couple of hours.

7/10

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speed

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111257/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A young police officer must prevent a bomb exploding aboard a city bus by keeping its speed above 50 mph. This movie was made in 1994, so it took me 24 years to see it for the first time. Not a bad movie I must admit. I can see why such a big deal was made about in 1994, it still holds up pretty well today, although it would be hard to believe that in LA a bus would be able to continuously drive above 50 for a couple of hours.

7/10
Speed is a classic action movie that's up there as one of the best of the 90's......

And the sorry excuse for a sequel is one of the worst
unnamed.jpg

The only redeeming feature from that monstrosity is this guy :
images (2).jpeg

1/10

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images (2).jpeg

Foster parents Mark and Jessie welcome 8-year-old Cody into their home. The boy tells Jessie that he's terrified to fall asleep, but she assumes it's just a natural fear for any young child. The couple become startled when their dead biological son suddenly appears in their living room. To their surprise, Cody's dreams can magically become real but so can his nightmares. Mark and Jessie must now uncover the truth behind Cody's mysterious ability before his imagination harms them all.

A slightly new take on an overdone genre.
OK movie, nothing special or memorable about it though.

6/10

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 7818
Foster parents Mark and Jessie welcome 8-year-old Cody into their home. The boy tells Jessie that he's terrified to fall asleep, but she assumes it's just a natural fear for any young child. The couple become startled when their dead biological son suddenly appears in their living room. To their surprise, Cody's dreams can magically become real but so can his nightmares. Mark and Jessie must now uncover the truth behind Cody's mysterious ability before his imagination harms them all.

A slightly new take on an overdone genre.
OK movie, nothing special or memorable about it though.

6/10
Wow. I've never heard of this one before. Is it a recent movie?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images (4).jpeg

Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.

Really don't know why I watched this seeing i haven't seen any of the other marvel franchise movies, (besides iron man and guardians of the galaxy)

The result is one overstuffed, overlong superhero movie, that of course sets up the next marvel money swindle. Nothing more to say really.

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 7820
Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.

Really don't know why I watched this seeing i haven't seen any of the other marvel franchise movies, (besides iron man and guardians of the galaxy)

The result is one overstuffed, overlong superhero movie, that of course sets up the next marvel money swindle. Nothing more to say really.
That's the reason why I don't get into them. I find that these superhero movies usually go very long, unnecessarily too long, and I often tune out, even the odd occasion where I've fallen asleep completely. The only reason I watched Suicide Squad was because it had Margot Robbie in it, and Batman vs Superman was because they appeared to be really good. Both ended up being snooze fests though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the reason why I don't get into them. I find that these superhero movies usually go very long, unnecessarily too long, and I often tune out, even the odd occasion where I've fallen asleep completely. The only reason I watched Suicide Squad was because it had Margot Robbie in it, and Batman vs Superman was because they appeared to be really good. Both ended up being snooze fests though.
I think most of us watched the Suicide Squad because of Margot Robbie, she makes my pee pee maker tingle.

Never watched Batman vs Superman because Ben Affleck as Batman just doesn't seem right to me. Plus I never liked Superman as a character, thought he was a boring superhero.