Moses Suli agrees to part company

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We released him because we are getting SBW. Oohh wait hang on we are not the roosters.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right decision. Des would’ve figured this out 2 years later

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said before, it seem like Pay is filtering the boys from the men! If he was under Hasler he would be playing at wing or fullback for the next 3 years!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly this shits me no end.

$400k a season at 19 and throws it away.

How many blokes slug there guys out all there lives and not reach a quarter of that.

You would think with that money he would have family watching his every move, giving guidance and even driving him to training.

Damn, if I was his brother I would have been glued to his hip.
I agree his family need to share the blame in this one

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just a massive waste of time it seems. I guess that it is better now than part way into the season when we have had to pay him some more of his contract money. What is it with these kids these days? It used to be that they would take hold of the opportunity given them with both hands and make a red hot go of it.These days, it is a lot of the times, that they "p!ss" away the opportunity. Wow, just wow.
When you consider that great person we lost yesterday it only reinforces the great berries/bulldog heritage.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid is probably suffering from depression. It’s not unheard of with young football players. Some time away will do him some good, better than him offing himself like others have in the past. It’s a huge opportunity he’s throwing away but you can’t put a price on your health.

Still I’d like to see some stats on whether this was the quickest turnaround between a player being signed and released. (Not just reneging)

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nu Brown could be next if he doesn't get it together. Pay takes no crap.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid is probably suffering from depression. It’s not unheard of with young football players. Some time away will do him some good, better than him offing himself like others have in the past. It’s a huge opportunity he’s throwing away but you can’t put a price on your health.

Still I’d like to see some stats on whether this was the quickest turnaround between a player being signed and released. (Not just reneging)
Yes, perhaps both parties dodged a bullet

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sure someone predicted he'd never play a game for us on another thread.

It's good that someone with such a poor attitude was shown the door.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Herald reporting that his departure means Marshall-king will take a spot in the club's top 30. Apparently he has impressed massively in the summer and will get an upgraded 3 year deal
JMK looks like good value and i'd probably have him ahead of Nu for the utility spot. Dunno if he could slot in at centre like Nu though.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder... the rumour was offloading Tolman to get Carney...

I wonder I wonder I wonder...
Wouldnt mind him for a year. I reckon je would rip in too.
Have to wait and see. Have the nrl stated he is free to return or anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.