Moses Suli agrees to part company

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING: @NRL_Bulldogs have released Moses Suli less than a month after signing him from @WestsTigers. The demands of professional rugby league proved too much for the 19-year-old. Couldn’t get on top of his weight issues and make training sessions in a punctual manner.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read the email from the club. WOW!

~c.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
From the Club to members...

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Mosese Suli agree to part company

The Canterbury- Bankstown Bulldogs and Mosese Suli have today agreed to part company.

Both parties sat down this week and decided that it was in the best interests of the club and the individual if they parted ways.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill said the time was right for the decision to be made: "Right from the start the Bulldogs were committed to giving Mosese every opportunity to fulfill his potential and become part of the Bulldogs. Unfortunately, Mosese has not been able to adapt to the high standards that Dean and the coaching staff have asked from all players and as such we think that it is in the best interests of both parties if we part ways. This is not the end for Mosese as a footballer and if he can regain the desire and drive to reach the standards required than I believe that he can still be successful. The club wishes him all the best going forward."

Mosese agreed that the time was right for a change: "I think that it is right for me and the Bulldogs that I take some time away from the game to re-assess what the future holds for me. I want to thank the Bulldogs for the opportunity that they have given me and I leave the club with no hard feelings whatsoever."

AKA - GTFO.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just a massive waste of time it seems. I guess that it is better now than part way into the season when we have had to pay him some more of his contract money. What is it with these kids these days? It used to be that they would take hold of the opportunity given them with both hands and make a red hot go of it.These days, it is a lot of the times, that they "p!ss" away the opportunity. Wow, just wow.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he might have been told to man up or ship out and looks like he took the later offer! This lazy kid needs to realise not everyone has the talent to make it in the NRL, he might have skills but he doesn't have the attitude or work ethics to cut it under an FG team! I just hope he realise it is not easy to earn $300K plus, maybe he should get a 9-5 job earning $50k like the rest of us and see which life he prefers!?
Good work Pay, now Tolman should be next and then lets use this money to buy another fast, and big outside back who hopefully can kick goals, because we cannot afford to persist with Mybe kicking again lol

Last edited:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we dont have to pay him out or anything. Surely if hes not meeting his contract and gets sacked that voids any pay out.
If Tolman goes we will have some cash up our sleeve

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahaha bye bye. That's gotta be a record.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Bloody hell that didn't last long. Pay not mucking around and it is great to see.
When I saw Suli's photo in the Bulldogs gear he didn't look excited about being there so good riddance I say!!

A

Alexander the Great

lol surley thats the shortest contract ever...

Reactions: DT

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Anyone else reckon that Ray Dib might've done this deal with his manager in the first place?

Now that Ray isn't there anymore Dean and Andrew Hill have put their foot down?

Just a theory but who knows what was happening under Dib.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well I’m sure they would have signed him with certain conditions before he signed and he don’t wanna work hard for it a shame our coaching staff could very well made him a handy player
but dean won’t take any shit from anyone which he has displayed already good move club

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually thought he was going to be a good buy for us :laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.