Moses Suli agrees to part company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid thing was it can't be we weight as he was fit as when pictured in Dogs colours. Which means it was simply a lazy attitude to training/rehab.

Ahh well .... HUGE chance for Carr/Bergamin to stamp their potential future for that spot now.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I run a small business - I deal with this sort of shit all the time and sack em

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No time for fuckwits at the dogs. Im glad we got rid of him. Bad attitudes can be contagious. I dont care who much potential he might have.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whoever said he was gonna be another Loko were on the money. Both injured when brought over to Belmore and neither actually playing a game in the team colours before getting the boot.

In future lets not buy players while injured or recovering.

In before "but we brought Foran that way" i take him as an exception and hope he fires up this season.
Hope so haha

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This kid is the total opposite of Steve Folkes! I’m glad they identified his poor attitude early. If Des was still coach he would have fluffed around and persevered with him only to figure out after three years and 1.2 million wasted dollars that he was a dud. Very shrewd decision Mr Pay keep up the astute offloading!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha bye bye. That's gotta be a record.
Actually Andrew Fifita didn’t last a week after signing with us before we tore up his contract due to his meatheaded “I wish I signed with Rugby” news article. See ya’s later douches!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he might have been told to man up or ship out and looks like he took the later offer! This lazy kid needs to realise not everyone has the talent to make it in the NRL, he might have skills but he doesn't have the attitude or work ethics to cut it under an FG team! I just hope he realise it is not easy to earn $300K plus, maybe he should get a 9-5 job earning $50k like the rest of us and see which life he prefers!?
Good work Pay, now Tolman should be next and then lets use this money to buy another fast, and big outside back who hopefully can kick goals, because we cannot afford to persist with Mybe kicking again lol
Mbye has 100% this year heard he is training with Daryl Halligan

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I hope we dont have to pay him out or anything. Surely if hes not meeting his contract and gets sacked that voids any pay out.
If Tolman goes we will have some cash up our sleeve
There were kpis placed in his contract which he was failing miserably. Safe to say no payout

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably failed an in-house drug test. Every photo I seen of him he looked stoned as fuck.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
this post deleted by moderator .
Settle down old mate. It's not like he's a pedophile. He's just a dumb kid who can't get focus in this world. At 19 years of age its way too early to be pushing him off the cliff. He hasn't hurt anyone other than himself at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Stupid thing was it can't be we weight as he was fit as when pictured in Dogs colours. Which means it was simply a lazy attitude to training/rehab.

Ahh well .... HUGE chance for Carr/Bergamin to stamp their potential future for that spot now.
Dean Ritchie was on MMM this arvo and said that Friday last week the Dogs wanted him gone, they had made up their mind. Suli pleaded for one final chance, Dog's gave it to him... He turned up late to training on Monday.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking excellent news !!! was always going to be a liability and a waste of cap space. Club needs to put in a massive pitch for Zac Lomax now, give the young lad an offer he cant refuse.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie was on MMM this arvo and said that Friday last week the Dogs wanted him gone, they had made up their mind. Suli pleaded for one final chance, Dog's gave it to him... He turned up late to training on Monday.
Sounds like me in highschool lol.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly this shits me no end.

$400k a season at 19 and throws it away.

How many blokes slug there guys out all there lives and not reach a quarter of that.

You would think with that money he would have family watching his every move, giving guidance and even driving him to training.

Damn, if I was his brother I would have been glued to his hip.

JMP2024

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whether you are getting paid $40k or $400k a year the principal remains - consistent work ethic no matter what line of profession you enter. It’s a shame but fortunately he has time on his side, the difference is he has been blessed with ‘gifts’ not many of us have - only time will tell. Good luck in the big world Moses, hopefully you realise your potential sooner rather than young man!

Status
Not open for further replies.