Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran's father's name is Greg. He might be GM at Walmart not CEO
He is actually a really great guy too. Was GM at Dick Smith many years ago (before it went to shit), then promoted to Woolies GM I think?
This is off the walmart company page:

Greg Foran is president and chief executive officer of Walmart U.S. He is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of Walmart’s 4,600 stores and more than 1 million associates. Last year Walmart U.S. served more than 140 million customers a week and had revenues of $307 billion.

Since assuming the role in 2014, Greg’s team has led a transformation of the U.S. business. The cornerstone of their approach has been developing and executing a strategy around Walmart’s business principles of Every Day Low Costs and Every Day Low Price. As a result, Walmart U.S. has achieved multiple, consecutive quarters of comp sales growth over the past several years.

Greg joined Walmart International in 2011 where he served in a number of capacities including as president and chief executive officer of Walmart China up until he assumed his current role. Before joining Walmart, Greg held a number of positions with Woolworths, the leading retailer in Australia and New Zealand.

Greg has attended advanced management programs at Harvard University and the University of Virginia. He also holds a diploma in management from the New Zealand Institute of Management in Auckland, New Zealand.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran's father's name is Greg. He might be GM at Walmart not CEO
He is actually a really great guy too. Was GM at Dick Smith many years ago (before it went to shit), then promoted to Woolies GM I think?
He’s ceo of Walmart America’s, so ceo of their largest division.

He was up for the big job at woolies but they went with grant what’s his name and he drove the business into the ground for a bit.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score

Greg Foran is president and chief executive officer of Walmart U.S. He is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of Walmart’s 4,600 stores and more than 1 million associates. Last year Walmart U.S. served more than 140 million customers a week and had revenues of $307 billion.

Since assuming the role in 2014, Greg’s team has led a transformation of the U.S. business. The cornerstone of their approach has been developing and executing a strategy around Walmart’s business principles of Every Day Low Costs and Every Day Low Price. As a result, Walmart U.S. has achieved multiple, consecutive quarters of comp sales growth over the past several years.

Greg joined Walmart International in 2011 where he served in a number of capacities including as president and chief executive officer of Walmart China up until he assumed his current role. Before joining Walmart, Greg held a number of positions with Woolworths, the leading retailer in Australia and New Zealand.

Greg has attended advanced management programs at Harvard University and the University of Virginia. He also holds a diploma in management from the New Zealand Institute of Management in Auckland, New Zealand.
Well there you go.
I haven't really been keeping tabs since he left woolies. He has done very well for himself though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whatever Forans dad actually does, he's not doing his job as a father by allowing his son to embarrass himself week after week. He's stealing money from the club by posing as a footballer. Surely some fatherly advice would set him straight and lead him down another career path because football isn't his calling anymore.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the NRL and the clubs can employ you as their technical watch dog or whistler blower, or even better a private investigator.
You know one of those guys that hide behind trees and bushes with a camera. You might need to take lip reading classes too,
because who knows there could some player managers breaking some rules and talking to other clubs when they are not supposed to before they get permission from the other club.
I think you'd be really good at that. Besides it's not a fairytale world as you said and some may be playing dirty.
Nah I’m good
I don’t work for corrupt organisations or Jews

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When did I say our club didn't know anythig about it? Mate you got issues
Comprehansion must not have been your strong point at school.
What's so wrong with Mybe wanting a release and the club releasing him.

Plus even if he did do what you're saying, who's going to know if his manager is secretly talking to the tigers(which I never said anyway).
Yeh man! Everyone plays by the rules don't they...pffft
Read your initial first post idiot
Must have a gold fish memory

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sounds like Kieran can redeem himself by asking daddy dearest if he wanted to sponsor the team. Hell, on the CEO salary he is probably on, he could spend next week's salary buying the whole club.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read your initial first post idiot
Must have a gold fish memory
I read it you idiot. I can’t help it if you’re a spastic!

What was it that I said that you are so hung up on that made you play the whistler blower on me? Oh I get it, you got the same unhealthy issue that Gotenks has. Pride, Ego, never wrong, know it all, you are above everyone, chip on your shoulder.

What’s wrong with what I said you muppet? What, because I said Mbye wanted a release so he can join the tigers and you automatically assumed I meant he negotiated a deal without letting the dogs know. FMD!

Everyone knows the dogs situation with the cap, does it occur to you that the tigers could of made an enquiry with Mbye’s agent if the dogs were prepared to release him before any negotiation took place. Does it occur to you that Mbye and his agent could of asked the dogs if Mbye would be released if he found a deal elsewhere? Does it occur to you the club may have said Yes? Does it occur to you that his agent would of then started to negotiation process with the tigers? Does it occur to you that sometimes a player would take slightly less money per year for a long term deal knowing his deal at the dogs finishes at the end of 2020, so he gets a deal till the end of 2022 with the tigers so he gets to secure him and his family’s financial future!

So yeh Mbye sought a release to play for the tigers. What’s wrong with that?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah I’m good
I don’t work for corrupt organisations or Jews
Hahahaha...so the NRL is corrupt, so it’s possible that even the player managers are and don’t stick to the rules. Make up your mind!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What was it that I said that you are so hung up on that made you play the whistler blower on me? Oh I get it, you got the same unhealthy issue that Gotenks has. Pride, Ego, never wrong, know it all, you are above everyone, chip on your shoulder.

What’s wrong with what I said you muppet? What, because I said Mbye wanted a release so he can join the tigers and you automatically assumed I meant he negotiated a deal without letting the dogs know. FMD!

Everyone knows the dogs situation with the cap, does it occur to you that the tigers could of made an enquiry with Mbye’s agent if the dogs were prepared to release him before any negotiation took place. Does it occur to you that Mbye and his agent could of asked the dogs if Mbye would be released if he found a deal elsewhere? Does it occur to you the club may have said Yes? Does it occur to you that his agent would of then started to negotiation process with the tigers? Does it occur to you that sometimes a player would take slightly less money per year for a long term deal knowing his deal at the dogs finishes at the end of 2020, so he gets a deal till the end of 2022 with the tigers so he gets to secure him and his family’s financial future!

Good one
I didn’t read a word u said
But I totally agree
Well done

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a laughing stock our club has been the last 5 years.

Our retention and recruitment has been abysmal and now we get rid of Mbye before Floporan

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't Mbye ... I just hate that Mbye talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and yet in all this talking, never actually actions what he speaks of.

Complete hot ait balloon.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye should get the Lloyd perret treatment for the rest of this season.
Name him at 18 in every game so he doesn’t play FG or ISP.
no point helping him develop his game for the tigers.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Because he didnt seek a release. He agreed to a release on his terms.

Terms that benefited him and both clubs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you guys just settle on a figure please.... 200k or zero... otherwise how is the telegraph meant to write a story in tomorrows paper on what we are paying for mbye to play at the tigers :D

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you guys just settle on a figure please.... 200k or zero... otherwise how is the telegraph meant to write a story in tomorrows paper on what we are paying for mbye to play at the tigers :D
Haha, bloody media

Status
Not open for further replies.