Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I knew how to go back to my posts, I would but I am a dinosaur.

I thought it was wrong at the time and have never changed my tune. I remember likening him to Ben Roberts. As for others, I don't know what they thought.
Don't worry I did it for you. You wanted him signed as a hooker. But nevertheless you wanted him signed.

Kane Elgey was signed for 600k and in reserves this year. Mbye not on a lot more but more upside.

Either way we can both agree to be glad that he is gone.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL is a very closed group of professionals. The number of numpties you see in league with skills but no brains how to use them is amazing.

Mbye would of been a hardsell but you have clubs like Tigers willing to take that huge risk for a key position which Mybe has not done well in.

Forwards are easy to sell. Knights are keen. Just down to numbers.
We better hurry up and get him sold because at the moment we are selling a Ferrari for a used Toyota Camry!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That makes two of us who know 2 from different side of the deal. The one at the tigers is actually a relative of mine.
But that shouldn't be any of your business anyway sex boy.
Anyway I don't give two hoots, I don't even know you from a bar of soap.
See ya
Mate. Verify your source with Mr I.... i have.

He will be the judge on how accurate any information may be

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Don't worry I did it for you. You wanted him signed as a hooker. But nevertheless you wanted him signed.

Kane Elgey was signed for 600k and in reserves this year. Mbye not on a lot more but more upside.

Either way we can both agree to be glad that he is gone.
No - this is what I actually said pal:

Can't really blame Moses for being delusional.

His warped sense of reality come from looking at the ridiculous amount that will be going into his bank account over the next four years!!

Joke!!!
I don't think i was happy about his signing at the time and that is clear mate.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Verifying with a mod the source does not make it true. MR I is not the only mod on this forum that you can share info with, you can see the list here

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?members/&type=staff
Of course it doesnt make it true. But it will show how close to the truth it may be.

I speak to Mr.I because i trust him. Nothing personal against the other mods

Oh and TANK.2.0. And Marley/Gotenks/sxcinternetcreep

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No - this is what I actually said pal:

I don't think i was happy about his signing at the time and that is clear mate.
No you werent happy with him at halfback and i quoted you said you wanted Elgey instead. That would also been a joke of a signing.

But sure sit on your high horse.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate. Verify your source with Mr I.... i have.

He will be the judge on how accurate any information may be
I already did mate.

I PM'ed him. I posted it up for 15 minutes and then deleted it. Surely he would of read it.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, another one that just assumes things. If the chairman or ceo gave you this information, then I will believe you.
Your a dribbler
Know the actual rules before u speak or comment
Won’t waste my time again stating them

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i knew where you got your info from then i'd ask them why they're telling you lies lol.
The guys a dribbler or the source is a fibber!

Yet h
Your source isn't 100%. Has he flat out showed you the paperwork that says we aren't paying a cent? I doubt it. And i don't need to know who you or your source is, i have 2 from different sides of the deal that have told me basically the same thing.
Mbyes manager cannot approach, speak, contact, negotiate or deal with any other club without bulldogs permission. Yet this guy reckons mbye asked for a release and our club didn’t know anything about it lol. And furthermore the tigers are paying out his entire contract. It has nothing to do with management trying to stick to their word of not paying any player at another club has it. The world is not all fairytales. The tigers are paying overs but we are def paying a small portion over TWO years!!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay on Moses last week
"Moses has improved out of sight this year. He's really embraced playing fullback so he's worked really hard on his game. Going forward, he's a part of this club and he's massive part," Pay said on Friday."

Obviously the coach has no idea or was lying !
Umm no, Pay fooled everyone. He talked him up and played it with a poker face. Wests listened at supposively how well he was going and did us a favour and took him off us. So a little reverse psychology worked or was Pay listening to Kenny Rogers, The Gambler?...

"If you're gonna play the game, boy, You gotta learn to play it right. You got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em,

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guys a dribbler or the source is a fibber!

Yet h

Mbyes manager cannot approach, speak, contact, negotiate or deal with any other club without bulldogs permission. Yet this guy reckons mbye asked for a release and our club didn’t know anything about it lol. And furthermore the tigers are paying out his entire contract. It has nothing to do with management trying to stick to their word of not paying any player at another club has it. The world is not all fairytales. The tigers are paying overs but we are def paying a small portion over TWO years!!!
When did I say our club didn't know anythig about it? Mate you got issues
Comprehansion must not have been your strong point at school.
What's so wrong with Mybe wanting a release and the club releasing him.

Plus even if he did do what you're saying, who's going to know if his manager is secretly talking to the tigers(which I never said anyway).
Yeh man! Everyone plays by the rules don't they...pffft

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What thugs need to remember is that Foran doesnt care about cash. Its lifestyle for him.

His dad is megarich, as is his family. Walmart CEO yo.

I am guessing hes on about 650 a year?
make his life hell and he will definitely go elsewhere for 400. Some team will throw it at him knowing his potential, or his stability.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finding a new home for Foran is like letting twelve crazy bums stay at your place for a few years. Hopefully some desperate team in England takes him but he has to stay in Sydney for his family so it would take a miracle for a Sydney team to pay anything more than a quarter of what he's on. And even then they'd be dubious.
Maybe we need the NRL to insert a new team into California. They are attracting bums & all sorts of trash.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the NRL and the clubs can employ you as their technical watch dog or whistler blower, or even better a private investigator.
You know one of those guys that hide behind trees and bushes with a camera. You might need to take lip reading classes too,
because who knows there could some player managers breaking some rules and talking to other clubs when they are not supposed to before they get permission from the other club.
I think you'd be really good at that. Besides it's not a fairytale world as you said and some may be playing dirty.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What thugs need to remember is that Foran doesnt care about cash. Its lifestyle for him.

His dad is megarich, as is his family. Walmart CEO yo.

I am guessing hes on about 650 a year?
make his life hell and he will definitely go elsewhere for 400. Some team will throw it at him knowing his potential, or his stability.
This is the Walmart CEO:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_McMillon

He is 51. Is he Foran's father?

Status
Not open for further replies.