Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/05/29/wests-tigers-sign-moses-mbye/

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce the signing of Moses Mbye for the coming four seasons.

The new agreement will see Mbye join Wests Tigers next season and be a part of the club until at least the end of 2022.

The 24-year-old has played 92 NRL games since making his debut in 2014.

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary said he looked forward to working with Mbye.

"Moses is a talented young man and we look forward to having him join Wests Tigers next season," said Cleary. "He's developed into an exciting player and I know he'll bring a lot to our club, both on and off the field."

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe welcomed Mbye to the club.

"Moses is an exciting addition to our playing squad and I look forward to having him at Wests Tigers for the coming four seasons," said Pascoe. "He's an impressive young man and I'm sure he'll quickly become a favourite with our Members and fans."

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news, it was stupid to have paid him overs back when he hadn't proven himself, and its worse to be paying overs now when he still hasn't.

All the best to him, but he is certainly not the type of player our club can afford right now while we have no leadership or direction.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No news on how much of his contract we will have to pay?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
he'll probably learn a kicking game over there

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparantly we are paying 300k a season for 19 and 20

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah.. piss off now Moses!!!!

I stuck up for you an backed you while other kennelers bagged you!!

Turns out I was wrong an THEY were right, disappointing an let down an do not want to see you in a blue an white jersey again, you don’t belong at this great club any longer !!!!!!

Disgusting!!!

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally we are getting rid of players that don't wanna play for us, we can start focusing on bringing the club back to its glory days. Lets make it loud for everyone to hear in the NRL that the dogs of war will be back.

If des hasler and the rest of the fuck wits were still here, we would of have been stuck with the shit for years to come.

I am currently happy with this new board to get rid of the old shit we had before. Everything seems to be on track for a amazing future 2019 and beyond cap space.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparantly we are paying 300k a season for 19 and 20
Hope that’s not right.

In all honesty kinda glad he’s gone. He’s not a nrl quality half. He would make a solid centre and a capable fullback if he learns to support. Though he’s paid superstar money/ he simply isn’t close to it.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses sought a release... so does that mean we dont pay

Status
Not open for further replies.