Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him. No love lost.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are definitely paying part of his contract. Not alot if you ask me. But yes, 2019 akd 2020 we will be paying.

Source has been given to the mods
Yea won’t surprise me... they not gona mention that but prob a smart move since his taken a big chunk of the cap... time to move Woods and foran and I’ll be happy

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought that if a player sought a release that means that nothing has to be contributed to his salary?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Highly agree but it did say he sought a release which I’m assuming won’t affect us cap wise. But I doubt the board will wana mention that because they did come out and say they won’t be releasing anyone else and paying them to play elsewhere
Yup and that may be true brother but no thanks needed haha

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always thought that if a player sought a release that means that nothing has to be contributed to his salary?
The whole release would have been negotiated with the Tigers and how much we would pay would have been part of that.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
For anyone whinging about the freight we are paying look at it like this we are paying $200k to free up $800k in cap space and that’s like gold.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think they're playing with the words in the statement. Tigers would know we're desperate to offload him so they would have got something from us.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
So now are we guna go out to the market and pay overs for an injury prone fullback?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully this is confirmation enough for the ones that didn’t want to believe Moses was parting with us

See ya

Status
Not open for further replies.