Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck the **** off now .... no point paying out his salary when we could be paying it to someone that actually wants to be at the club.

I won't miss the smug arsehole... let him continue running his mouth whilst remaining an average footballer all his career.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay pushed his value by moving him to fullback - maybe that was his cunning plan to offload this bludger!
If that was Pays plan it was a master stroke. Now for the remaining dead wood or should I say Des' boys!!!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to offload him now. He doesn’t care anymore.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the best Moses. Unfortunately never lived up to the hype at the Dogs. I hope you finally reach your potential at the Tigs - not when you play against us though...
Club should offload him prior to end of June and front load some contracts to release pressure in the next few years. May help us keep Morris boys.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, this is a good thing. His contract was stated as being first 2 years 600k, last 2 years 900k.

We should be looking to offload every single player on our roster, except Klemmer (and RFM). The sooner we put a broom through the place the sooner we get back to where we belong. Ignore the noise from any fan who tells you otherwise.
I agree but a few players need to stay, Klemmer, Jackson, rfm... we can build around that... olive is a good start someone young and wanting to prove a point... montaya, hoppa would be the only ones left as Morris boys and mbye are gone now... flick montaya and wouldn’t know what to do with hoppa... it’s a beginning and if reports are correct and Woods is pissing off next season also I’d llve to see foran go and out cap is looking a lot better

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He started out as the peoples favourite. That was assessed on what was his potential.
He always looked good with the ball in his hands, but he never went close to realising the potential that people thought he had.
I said early in his career that he was a magnificent athlete, but a poor footballer. Sadly, I think I was right.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Triple M interview is enough to tell him to hand back the jersey, clear his locker, and fuck off.

Klemmer should have wiped the smug look off his face during the interview.

Hate the bloke now (Mbye)...

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Triple M interview is enough to tell him to hand back the jersey, clear his locker, and fuck off.

Klemmer should have wiped the smug look off his face during the interview.

Hate the bloke now (Mbye)...
Would you be able to provide a link to the interview? I’ve been searching but couldn’t find it.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
best news I heard all year, now fuck off Woods

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's here until the end of the season he better be dropped to reserve for isp, never to run onto a footy field in our mighty blue and white jersey ever again, but knowing Pay he wont do shit and considering were no chance for the finals he has no excuse for keeping the c**t in first grade or any other grade, I'm so glad the useless turd is gone, has done sfa for the doggies since he started playing for us.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a great move by the club, honestly even if we are paying some of his wage the next 2 years, it speeds up the rebuild process. Now for Tolman and Hopoate To do the same.
I love the Morris boys but we need to move on from them and des hasler era

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry Marley but I must ask you. With your new user name are you coming out of the closet or just channeling HBK Shaun Micheals???
It's because i'm a sxc boi and i need to let all the singles know.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay pushed his value by moving him to fullback - maybe that was his cunning plan to offload this bludger!
And yez all reckon pay is a shit coach. This should of been done years ago ! Who gives a fuck about all the tactical shit and his interchanges yez all wine about. None of that matters when ya have shit over payed players. Woods will go too so will foran and frawley. It was only a month ago yez were all carrying on how good mbye was. And rfm wants to pull his socks up too or he will only be getting 20 off the bench like he was.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's here until the end of the season he better be dropped to reserve for isp, never to run onto a footy field in our mighty blue and white jersey ever again, but knowing Pay he wont do shit and considering were no chance for the finals he has no excuse for keeping the c**t in first grade or any other grade, I'm so glad the useless turd is gone, has done sfa for the doggies since he started playing for us.
But then u bitch if we dont win. Cant win with most u idiots.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good riddance you ****... don't want to play and bleed for the Dogs you can fuck right off !!! over people like Mbye running when the going gets tough. He was never worth 750-900K, not to mention he gets money from FOX... If he cared about the club he could have re-negotiated his deal... All about the money for this mercenary.
I don't want people like Woods and B.Morris at my club either anymore... Dragons premiership tattoos, Leidchart postcode on Woods etc...
This is a shit period we are entering but this is the perfect time for us to rebuild properly and fill our club with great players young and old who fucking love this great club and dream of playing for us because of our reputation... not because 'my twin brothers here' or 'my best mate klemmer is there'...
We are down but the mighty bulldogs will be back soon... oh and once again FUCK YOU MBYE

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wait this isn't real. @Mr Invisible told me this was all a media beat up and that it would all blow over by the end of the week.
Cleary seems to love old Desmonds former spine players. You sure Ivan doesnt want Lichaa lol
1. Mbye
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
9. Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.