Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who remembers when Isaac Luke in a game getting knocked out when Kasiano’s hip I think it was knocked him the f@ck out in a try scoring situation….

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Paul Vaughan got a 4 match ban playing for us (Warrington) for pulling a tackled player up by his collar, so fatty will get that obviously........
As if lol

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In those circumstances you dont man handle into the recovery position until you have some idea of the extent of the head or possible spine injury that the trainer can assess.

Some mate!

Manu was a mate of his too!

Just an entitled grub.
100%. If a suspected head or neck injury, you don't move them at all unless they are in danger. On their side is ok (esp. if they look like they might be sick) and neutral neck position would've required at least 2 other men to rotate JAC's body at the same time. If he had a spinal injury, moving him like that could've crippled him, literally. He didn't even relieve pressure on the spine by gently extending the neck before moving him

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also though the penalty for a slight tap on latrell when he kicked it was a shocker. He flopped like a euro soccer player
Yep. That facilitated the forward pass for the first try when we were all over Souths. Let them into the game.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JAC should consider himself lucky. He could of ended up like Manu from the grub at the back Loltrell.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Typical, the grub gets charged and we get not even a penalty, and he only gets a fine of course, fuck the NRL and their bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Typical, the grub gets charged and we get not even a penalty, and he only gets a fine of course, fuck the NRL and their bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gets better - Morrin gets 2 games and somehow they found a charge for Taaffe in the game. Same charge as Bitchell. Go figure.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn’t even look that bad. Jac milking it. Lets plop.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gets better - Morrin gets 2 games and somehow they found a charge for Taaffe in the game. Same charge as Bitchell. Go figure.
dont even know what Taaffe did to warrant a charge

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical, did anyone expect anything different. Plus we lose presto in the corresponding game last year from a hip drop, another indigenous player gets away scot free from a hip drop from souths.

I work with a souths supporter and he even cant stand the entitled indigenous whingers at that club.

i do see improvement in our team, but hutchinson needs to be dropped for sexton.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s yesterday on social media people were implying Mitchell was getting booed by dogs fans because he’s indigenous. No. It’s because he’s a fucking flop of a human being.
That would just be the Indigenous and Souths fans who Latrell has conned into thinking he's forever a victim.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I believe Taaffe used his neck to try hurt Milnes arm. Bad man....
was it the contact on wighton when he scored souths second try when Taaffe slid in with his knees?