Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Which ticket?
Your 'I love to be teabagged by Analsley ticket' from the ref obstruction thread. In prep for the Analsley briefing on Monday. Coz I know whats coming...

Tickets Please.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eventually, Latrell will have his Daryl Hair moment, when some one will be brave enough to call his questionable tactics out like Daryl did with Murali all those years ago.
He a is Morton and a filthy prick I hope he leaves the nrl like he said he was feeling he wanted to go mate
It’s not a racist game

btw Mitchell you are no Greg Inglis mate no where near him lazy slow

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your 'I love to be teabagged by Analsley ticket' from the ref obstruction thread. In prep for the Analsley briefing on Monday. Coz I know whats coming...

Tickets Please.
Dude, just admit you were wrong.

Look at the coverup by Annesley after Suttons hatchet job today.

Annesley will defend every single decision by each and every ref with every flimsy excuse he can find.

Having to admit that the ref was wrong means there was absolutely no way he could defend that decision it was just so bloody obvious.

You can email me those tickets now.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Annesley will defend every single decision by each and every ref with every flimsy excuse he can find.

Having to admit that the ref was wrong means there was absolutely no way he could defend that decision it was just so bloody obvious.

or.......

Analsely is just incompetent and makes shit up week to week.

So whats more likely. My law (coz I'm well past theory at this stage) or your theory that the decision that even Analsey said is not black or white, no commentator made a deal out of it all week (unlike the Hughes obstruction or the other weird ones in the last 7 days) is so bad he just had to right the wrong.

Tickets Please :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
or.......

Analsely is just incompetent and makes shit up week to week.

So whats more likely. My law (coz I'm well past theory at this stage) or your theory that the decision that even Analsey said is not black or white, no commentator made a deal out of it all week (unlike the Hughes obstruction or the other weird ones in the last 7 days) is so bad he just had to right the wrong.

Tickets Please :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Annesley was backed into a corner with no escape.

Nothing with him is black and white.

Annesley is only black except when there is no escape.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Annesley was backed into a corner with no escape.

Nothing with him is black and white.

Annesley is only black except when there is no escape.
Backed into a corner? By who? The media who said zip, the coach and club who said zip or the non existent social media outrage?

Tickets Please. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Backed into a corner? By who? The media who said zip, the coach and club who said zip or the non existent social media outrage?

Tickets Please. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
That was weak.

I expect better from you.

Only tickets you get for that comment is to

1711706972501.png

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He definitely done it on purpose. Last week he steps on Tedesco accidentally…convenient. And his fat **** brother raised his shoulder and knocked out Preston
Not sure how he even escaped any commentary team talking about that stomp. Was beyond me. You’d feel shit if you are the fox. Supposedly one of your brother knocks you out.

Did it to manu. Not sure who else he clothed lined. But has history if things aren’t going his way he takes the cheap shot option. Glad he isn’t in our team.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pin this mods.