Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Footybrain

Banned
Reaction score
E
lol name calling now, obviously triggered. I usually find when someone can't mount an argument they resort to name calling.
Only someone in an unhappy relationship looks to cheat, You can blame one party as much as you want but AGAIN it takes two to tango.

@Footybrain Has any of your mates or someone you know ever cheated on someone?
A ho is a ho- like u said she will Fuk anyone. This was his best mate - he fuked his wife while he was sleeping upstairs with his 2 kids! And you still want to argue ? I’m sure you’re mates will happily have u over at 4am while they are sleeping with that moral compass you carry - good bye

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For the same reason everybody else is talking about it,and again can u not read I said IF,and only if he’s accused of anything,I haven’t accused anyone of anything,at the moment it’s all innuendo,nothing more,maybe u need to chill out.
No, I don’t think it is me who needs to chill out. You’re all jumping the gun.

I can read. In your initial comment you said if he is involved. It has already been established he was involved. The only question was what his involvement was. Was it all a booze fuelled misunderstanding? Did he actually sleep with her? Did he do it while while the kids were in the house? If you don’t want your statements to be misinterpreted, you should make them clearer.

Nobody on this thread seems to know right now, yet people are already speculating about termination of contracts and some are even going as far as to call him a POS. Nobody knows the personal situations of the three people involved. I’m a fan of Elliott, but I’m not silly enough to blindly defend him when I’m not aware of all the details.

What I’m pretty sure of is the club has no grounds whatsoever to terminate his contract. If they did that, they would almost certainly be sued. You can’t just go around terminating contracts due to personal matters. If they decide his position is untenable due to losing the trust of the playing group, they might consider releasing him to another club.... but that would be conditional on him finding another club and the dogs would almost certainly have to pay freight. So keeping calm snd waiting to see what the investigation reveals before speculating about what happened and what should be done about it would probably be the smartest course of action,

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If this shits true then...FE0ABDEB-7602-42D0-95C7-7C246AEC2688.gif

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But it wasn’t someone else it was Elliot u fukn dope. The ho in question doesn’t play with 29 other guys who have partners who he will try and Fuk !!! He has to go- now go away
lol name calling now, obviously triggered. I usually find when someone can't mount an argument they resort to name calling.
Only someone in an unhappy relationship looks to cheat, You can blame one party as much as you want but AGAIN it takes two to tango.

@Footybrain Has any of your mates or someone you know ever cheated on someone?
This thread is hilarious. Now we have the battle of the single digit posters. One a veteran lurker, the other looking to make a name for himself...

I've given up on caring about Licheaa (sp?) or Elliott and am just enjoying the side fights...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Some people in here have the memory of a goldfish

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahha yeah I thought it was pretty funny

Just remember you came at me cockhead !
I'm happy to agree to disagree

Get outta here with your stomp bullshit threats
There's been enough shit talk from you for 1 day
I’m meant verbally fool. You called it on yourself with the bullshit Anasta crap fool

astro_boy77

Waterboy
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. Now we have the battle of the single digit posters. One a veteran lurker, the other looking to make a name for himself...

I've given up on caring about Licheaa (sp?) or Elliott and am just enjoying the side fights...
lol, reason I hardly ever post on the Kennel, its a shit fight.
Much rather discuss Bulldogs matters in the private FB group.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You just seem like you're here today to stir shit. You weren't a member yesterday, so I'll assume that your intent here is to try and lend credibility to a rumor while also attempting to piile on some personal insults.
Been on here five minutes and already throwing around homophobic insults. This bloke needs a ban.