Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn’t give a flying f about lichas hypocrite skank missus
She doesn’t play for the bulldogs

it’s the Fcukwit with the shit hair and cum soaked voice that continually drags the club through shit and to top it off is an average player at best.

Fcuk him off and Fcuk the idiots supporting him
Wed save 450k from the cap and spend it on someone whom os explosive and can actually play.

The exact details won’t get out but it involved Adam clown idiot lichaa’s wife and lichaa
He was having relations with her at lichaa hkuse

that’s all u need to know
Send him packing and sack him asap

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some bloke on Facebook saying Lichaa woke up and couldn’t find his wife so went outside and found the 2 of them going for it in the car so started belting into both of them. So if it was on Facebook it must be true .......
The part about Elliot and Michael’s partner being “together” are fact

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
IF it is true thats a down grade, Elliots Misso is sexy

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone relax. you might think you are 100% correct but until anything official is released then stop teeing off at other people on here. innocent until proven guilty. also saves everyone from reading half of these dogshit posts about who is right and wrong

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some bloke on Facebook saying Lichaa woke up and couldn’t find his wife so went outside and found the 2 of them going for it in the car so started belting into both of them. So if it was on Facebook it must be true .......
Thers been a few different stories going around.
If Elliots misses leaves him i call dibs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably time to close these threads down. There is a second one now that is duplicating a link already on this thread.

It seems apparent there are family members or whoever with personal agendas and before this gets into possible legal proceedings, maybe the thread should be closed and even deleted until we hear more from Elliott or the club.

Fine to discuss but some are going too far with unsubstantiated claims that can do a lot of damage to several parties.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you're coming in hours later.. my point was made very early on in the thread before that was publicly known and I was referring to the inference made in a post. I had no knowledge of anything, I was just interpreting the language that was used

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOLLLL it’s ok Adam. We get your point
I’m just telling people not to make judgments until they are aware of the details, Michael. Hope the surgeons got all the glass out of your arm.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its all Keiran Forans fault. Keiran's X wife was attacked by Lichaa's Mrs on social media and when Foz's X confronted Lichaa's Mrs Lichaa told Foz's X to Eff off and said during the argument that Keiran is glass. Foz got word of this and went to confront the Leech only to be stopped by Magic Mike himself / Mr Caroline o Holy Adam Elliot. Whilst in the moment of stopping the FOz and The leech from getting it on fisty cuffs Elliot went into a daze over Michaels mrs, who was acting all loose in the backround. Elliot ended up getting in touch with her over FB and went on to getting his knob slobbed. Lichaa lost his shit, Elliot lost his kids and Foran is thinking thank god im home.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m just telling people not to make judgments until they are aware of the details, Michael. Hope the surgeons got all the glass out of your arm.
Your mate is a meat head dick. Live with it.