Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Luv the growler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its how this selfish **** will affect the playing group. Lichaa will most likely still have a few friends in the group. Also some might not like playing with a douche bag, who can turn around and try it on with your wife because he has a beer jn him.

If the playing group don't care, then move on. If some think he's a piece of shit, then there's a problem.

Nailed it...
Ive seen IG stories with Lichaa and some of the playing group as recent as late last year

The key here is look at the language used the article.
If the rumors are true, the DT would not hold back on the salacious details.
Could just be couple of blokes on turps all day and a massive misunderstanding.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Elliot is indeed involved,the club need to use this opportunity to make an example of him,by terminating his contract,it would send a messsge to all involved,that bullshit will not b tolerated.
Terminate him for what exactly? Affairs happen. They are not the business of police, or footy clubs....unless one of the involved parties gets violent. Nobody has accused Elliott of doing that. If the club sacked him they would be sued faster than you can clutch at your pearls.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How Fuckin stupid are you ? I'm telling you I know the person you are accusing of sleeping with shifty's wife and you're trying to convince me that I'm wrong with some conspiracy theory

It's like me trying to convince you I know your mum accidentally fucked your dads older brother 1 night when the lights were off and that your uncle is actually your dad.

BA knows who he fucked and didn't fuck , now its time to go ask your mummy what happened that night at nanny and poppy's house.
[emoji23][emoji23] that’s some funny shit man!

Bro maybe Anastas in denial, BUT everyone in rugby league knows the truth! Use your Anasta connections and ask a truth teller!

Now stop showing us all how much of a dumbcunt you are and move on little fellow before you get stomped on! Lol

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course this story will generate twenty articles a day with crime scene photos and eye witness testimonies etc whereas all of the other offseason incidents at other clubs barely get any press after a day or two.
Like the example we set last pre season with CHN and JO?

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Bro maybe Anastas in denial, BUT everyone in rugby league knows the truth! Use your Anasta connections and ask a truth teller!

Now stop showing us all how much of a dumbcunt you are and move on little fellow before you get stomped on! Lol
Hahahha yeah I thought it was pretty funny

Just remember you came at me cockhead !
I'm happy to agree to disagree

Get outta here with your stomp bullshit threats
There's been enough shit talk from you for 1 day

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Its how this selfish **** will affect the playing group. Lichaa will most likely still have a few friends in the group. Also some might not like playing with a douche bag, who can turn around and try it on with your wife because he has a beer jn him.

If the playing group don't care, then move on. If some think he's a piece of shit, then there's a problem.
Exactly... Plenty of us had a shot at Pearce and how his scandal played out... Is this similar or worse? I guess thats debatable

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Hahahha yeah I thought it was pretty funny

Just remember you came at me cockhead !
I'm happy to agree to disagree

Get outta here with your stomp bullshit threats
There's been enough shit talk from you for 1 day
Looks like there is another love triangle emerging here... come on Brent and Braith, you both retired years ago.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look this all a massive misunderstanding. Elliot was simply pouring the young lady in question a drink via his favourite party trick method, ie off his penis and into her mouth, when he was bumped from behind causing him to stumble forward and his penis to end up in her mouth. Lichaa has walked into the room at the worse possible moment and gotten the wrong idea. I'm sure they'll all have a good laugh about it later.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly... Plenty of us had a shot at Pearce and how his scandal played out... Is this similar or worse? I guess thats debatable
If the allegations are true this will have a massive impact on some of the players. Trust is everything in a team environment. Lichaa is also very popular with a lot of the bulldogs players

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As Twin Turbo highlighted, it's being reported that another woman and the two kids were home. Are those hammering Elliott saying he's such a sociopath that he'd fuck Lichaa's missus with other adults and children in the house?

And if reports of Lichaa hitting his missus are proven to be true, I don't care what she may or may not have done, there's no excusing hitting a woman.

I don't know what has or hasn't happened and won't jump to conclusions on either side of the story or speculate until more information comes to light. I suggest others do the same.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As Twin Turbo highlighted, it's being reported that another woman and the two kids were home. Are those hammering Elliott saying he's such a sociopath that he'd fuck Lichaa's missus with other adults and children in the house?

And if reports of Lichaa hitting his missus are proven to be true, I don't care what she may or may not have done, there's no excusing hitting a woman.

I don't know what has or hasn't happened and won't jump to conclusions on either side of the story or speculate until more information comes to light. I suggest others do the same.
They all could have been sleeping over i guess?
I really dont know something just isn't adding up. Need a proper statement from the club or NRL

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They all could have been sleeping over i guess?
I really dont know something just isn't adding up. Need a proper statement from the club or NRL
The club already said they're looking into it and it will probably take at least a few days to find out all of the details and interview everyone... There's no point making a definitive statement now that could come back to haunt them later.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

HAHAHAHA

The messages accused Pope of being a "bad mother" and putting Foran through "hell".

Wow this slag showed her how to be a good Mum and not putting your man through hell!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is , on what grounds do you terminate this piece of shits contract?
He hasn’t broken any laws.
Fucking your mates mrs in your mates home with kids there is immoral and
dog act, but it’s not illegal.
And for his troubles , to add insult to injury Liccha has been charged .
Yes agree 200%,immoral illegal,whatever it’s not in the best interests of our footy club,and how’s his standing among other players from here,I’m sure for one I wouldn’t like him next to me.