No Source Michael Chee-Kam

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So your not a true supporter, you are an absolute flog!
You say that, but what if i put it to you this is the best way to go?

Look how happy I am, whereby the people here who only have one team are frustrated and understandably unhappy?

Diversifying is safeguarding. I get to watch two teams a week i enjoy seeing. If one flops (like now) I can still watch the season with interest if the other is successful.

I cant imagine being monogomous to one team through a 5 year dry patch. Would be hell.

You have to go with your heart but i thoroughly recommend it if you find yourself drawn to another team as well. Embrace it if so! These are just made up entities at the end of the day with a revolving door of staff, players and jerseys.

All i would say is not to give up on the dogs completely, to me thats low.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could bring back Rhys Martin to solve the Chn void?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Look how happy I am, whereby the people here who only have one team are frustrated and understandably unhappy?

Diversifying is safeguarding. I get to watch two teams a week i enjoy seeing. If one flops (like now) I can still watch the season with interest if the other is successful.

I cant imagine being monogomous to one team through a 5 year dry patch. Would be hell.

You have to go with your heart but i thoroughly recommend it if you find yourself drawn to another team as well. Embrace it if so! These are just made up entities at the end of the day with a revolving door of staff, players and jerseys.

Like mentioned before, you’re an absolute flog!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

upload_2020-7-8_6-33-28.jpeg

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Dingo here, only women support more than one nrl club.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is written a man cannot serve 2 masters.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So again when is he getting to belmore

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
10 pages on this neville fmd what have we become