No Source Michael Chee-Kam

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard we're close to signing him on a 2 and half year deal, will likely join after this weekend if all things fall into place.
We could have had a gamebreaker (backrower of the year) in Bateman if we'd offered an extra 100-150K a season but we would rather spend that on a Chee-Kam. Just demonstrates the priorities of our moronic recruitment team. Now we miss out on both Bateman and Fifita. No damaging edge forward for our rebuild.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We could have had a gamebreaker (backrower of the year) in Bateman if we'd offered an extra 100-150K a season but we would rather spend that on a Chee-Kam. Just demonstrates the priorities of our moronic recruitment team. Now we miss out on both Bateman and Fifita. No damaging edge forward for our rebuild.
Bateman was always going to go home to his daughter. That’s why he took the deal over there even though it was a couple hundred thousand a year less than our offer

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The dude that posted this has already admitted he lied, why are people still thinking it will happen
Word up the mods gotta lock this as people get the wrong idea.
A tigers homeboy of mine asked about it the other day so unless kennel is a false propaganda video, this thread gotta go Covid and go into lockdown

A

Alexander the Great

Word up the mods gotta lock this as people get the wrong idea.
A tigers homeboy of mine asked about it the other day so unless kennel is a false propaganda video, this thread gotta go Covid and go into lockdown

You should be a mod. I think you would do a good job at it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
B878E671-B021-4331-B4E7-8E54BFCDAAB3.jpeg
Bateman was always going to go home to his daughter. That’s why he took the deal over there even though it was a couple hundred thousand a year less than our offer
I don't think so. It wouldn't have played out the way it did if so.

wigan had the little girl to offer him but we had to counter with something better than 650 a year. 759 with we get him. He has an Aussie gf and lives here and loves it. It all became too much for him

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah prob not anymore