No Source Michael Chee-Kam

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bullshit if it was going to be announced it would have already been a done deal!
EXCUSE ME BUT ARE YOU CALLING ME LIAR?!! :rage::rage::rage: BECAUSE IF YOU ARE THEN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It was believable though. He does seem the type we could steal to replace elliott

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like there being tight asses trying to low ball every one like its there own money they using probley using laundering the money to save there own affairs would not suprise me

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember my insider made a 'huh' sound when I told him about chee kam. Now I know why.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliott is out for the season, so I guess this is his replacement.
He goes alright and can play centre where we are the weakest.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember my insider made a 'huh' sound when I told him about chee kam. Now I know why.
Is the insider somebody you shared a cell with? or maybe he said "huh" cause someone said on your knees champ, and he mistook that for chee kam.

what the hell is this insider stuff.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
what the hell is this insider stuff.
My life coach in Taree, who knows everything about the bulldogs, introduced me to someone who works within Bulldogs HQ who 'flys under the radar' And gets quality inside goss.

one of these people that no one thinks about but has access to a lot.

Did it ever occur to you growing up that the workers at your local video store has access to everyone's phone number and address just by a name search in the system? Because almost certainly someone in your family at some stage hired a DVD.
Or that the person that booked first aid for your works safety guy has access to The company Credit card?
Or the guy that manages your company's telco account has all the bigwigs phone numbers? Think along those lines.

that telco example is a good one for me, when I worked at major telcos Business Department I had access to all the news Ltd phone numbers and would call Rothfield etc to talk about the dogs and bunnies. I made a call about Holland a couple of times and Klemmer from memory. Some were confused and angry I was calling them but one unnamed journo must have mistaken me for someone big because he would listen intently and take notes.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My life coach in Taree, who knows everything about the bulldogs, introduced me to someone who works within Bulldogs HQ who 'flys under the radar' And gets quality inside goss.

Did it ever occur to you growing up that the workers at your local video store has access to everyone's phone number and address just by a name search in the system? Because almost certainly someone in your family at some stage hired a DVD.
Or that the person that booked first aid for your works safety guy has access to The company Credit card?
Or the guy that manages your company's telco account has all the bigwigs phone numbers? Think along those lines.

that telco example is a good one for me, when I worked at major telcos Business Department I had access to all the news Ltd phone numbers and would call Rothfield etc to talk about the dogs and bunnies. I made a call about Holland a couple of times and Klemmer from memory. Some were confused and angry I was calling them but one unnamed journo must have mistaken me for someone big because he would listen intently and take notes.
FFS, can someone ban this idiot and her multiple accounts.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Sancho was this all an elaborate and very unfunny joke? Did Nasheed hack your account?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed is a Souths fan trolling the Bulldogs!
I like them both.
Souths is my team I follow on a 'can we win the flag' level and the bulldogs are my underdog team.

I like them both. I was a bulldog fan first though.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I can't believe I read all that I didn't want too but I did your bullshit draws me in :tearsofjoy: your a one of a kind Nasheed.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like them both.
Souths is my team I follow on a 'can we win the flag' level and the bulldogs are my underdog team.

I like them both. I was a bulldog fan first though.
So your not a true supporter, you are an absolute flog!