No Source Michael Chee-Kam

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
That was full on, poor ****. Hope he’s ok.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With CHN gone would be a handy pick up if true..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly, Chee Kams indeed probably one of the most similar players to our boy CHN. So in some ways woudnt be a bad get.

secondly, why is this thread still open? It makes fake news sound real since Sanch I admitted its Bs. Peopel reading the kennel Freon the outside would just get annoyed. Makes a mockery of us Serious posters With real inside info.
Given Chee Kam night have played his last game of NrL tonight it's actually half disrespectful too.

lock it up.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly, Chee Kams indeed probably one of the most similar players to our boy CHN. So in some ways woudnt be a bad get.

secondly, why is this thread still open? It makes fake news sound real since Sanch I admitted its Bs. Peopel reading the kennel Freon the outside would just get annoyed. Makes a mockery of us Serious posters With real inside info.
Given Chee Kam night have played his last game of NrL tonight it's actually half disrespectful too.

lock it up.
LOLLLLLLLL "us serious posters" WTFFFFF

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
12 pages is surely enough of this?!?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's a whisper that...................................................

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short term deals like the Dufty one are good, with quite a few players becoming available in 23.

As long as each one is stronger than the person they are replacing - I would see Chee Kam as a replacement for Dean Britt, so I think we are better