Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ia manuia le Kirisimasi! I hope all of you stay safe and are spending time with your families during the festive season. I have enjoyed the banter of the kennel and people like Assassin and South of Heaven make me look like a crazy dude laughing out to my phone. I have been inspired by Mr 95%, heard to much information and who shaves what and how often and watched as Realist, Boxer, ID and Skippy debated religion for days and still remained friends after!! Felt sorry for Mr I having to control that mess! I look forward to Marley hating on Reynolds and seeing who Speedy replaces his Lafai hatred with!

Christmas for me is church family and food and it is awesome! May all if you find peace in your lives - Santa better deliver us a Bulldogs premiership next year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ia manuia le Kirisimasi! I hope all of you stay safe and are spending time with your families during the festive season. I have enjoyed the banter of the kennel and people like Assassin and South of Heaven make me look like a crazy dude laughing out to my phone. I have been inspired by Mr 95%, heard to much information and who shaves what and how often and watched as Realist, Boxer, ID and Skippy debated religion for days and still remained friends after!! Felt sorry for Mr I having to control that mess! I look forward to Marley hating on Reynolds and seeing who Speedy replaces his Lafai hatred with!

Christmas for me is church family and food and it is awesome! May all if you find peace in your lives - Santa better deliver us a Bulldogs premiership next year!!!

Amen brother and Merry Christmas to you too.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Cheers brother we all one family

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Who hoo I got a mention! Lol

Merry Christmas to you and your family Usso (hope I said that right)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I got a mention too! Merry Christmas to you too bro..glad I could be helpful! :-)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Awesome post man

Lol you hit the nail on the head

The kennel is like no other fan forum
We are a Bulldogs family
You can't chose your family
And you can't chose who supports the Bulldogs
And like any family
Members will not always see eye to eye but at the end of the day you still generally love and respect each other
Same here
And even when we were debating religion or more to the point Muslims lol but NOT ALL lol
It must be noted Indian dog
Abdul boxer and co are all awesome people, so it's impossible to hate on any of them,
They can frustrate me and no doubt I frustrate them
But regardless they are amazing people and God bless them
And merry Christmas to all
Ho ho ho

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im in the spirit of things now got my Santa hat on out the front playing with my lights had a whole bunch of cars pull up and stop.
Pretty impressed with the display but ive already started maping out next year and going for double ( im obsessive compulsive ) hope every **** on the kennel has a great fukking xmas its been a top year on the kennel. half the time I forget this is even a bulldogs forum. Everyone stay safe , eat , pray , drink , root , fish spend time with the family ect ect. And let's get this fukking a bbq in the new year going .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feliz Navidad!

I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Id like everyone in a Merry Christmas and good health , happiness and prosperity to each and every one of you.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Buon Natale a tutti! Merry Christmas to all my Kennel buddies. Hope it's a good one. And don't forget to tell your kids the real reason we celebrate Christ mas. That's right .... baby Jesus was born.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Buon Natale a tutti! Merry Christmas to all my Kennel buddies. Hope it's a good one. And don't forget to tell your kids the real reason we celebrate Christ mas. That's right .... baby Jesus was born.
Merry Christmas brother to you and yours.

PS Italian?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A big Nadolig Llawen to my brother Southy ;)

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.
Congratulations mate, hope all is well with him and the missus!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know I've already said it but mabrouk again brother. Best present you can get.

PS your boy deserves his own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.