Yeah just in case someone calls ASIO or the AFP to our doors lol

I googled AK-47 and M16 comparison.

It is on my internet browsing history now

I am fcked anyways.

lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone on The Kennel!

2015 was an amazing year and I learned a lot about the people in the forums here. I learned that we come together and help out those in need when required at the drop of a hat. The amount of donations that came in during the year was remarkable to watch. I wish it's stories like this that are shared with the world.

2015 will be my last Christmas in Australia until 2018, as I'm moving to the UK for a couple of years next month. I'll try my best to keep up with the Doggies and this forum.

Love you all!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

2015 was an amazing year and I learned a lot about the people in the forums here. I learned that we come together and help out those in need when required at the drop of a hat. The amount of donations that came in during the year was remarkable to watch. I wish it's stories like this that are shared with the world.

2015 will be my last Christmas in Australia until 2018, as I'm moving to the UK for a couple of years next month. I'll try my best to keep up with the Doggies and this forum.

Love you all!
Good luck bro wish you all the best in the UK

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Love you all!

Merry Christmas Raymond!

all the best in pommie land.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Love you all!
Good luck my brother, wish you all the best.

PS we will keep you updated on the Dogs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Love you all!
Be safe bro..Enjoy the adventure!
Ps remember The Kennel is only a click away!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Love you all!
We are a true family here on the kennel,

We can fight and argue amoungst ourselves, even get heated and call each other idiots,

But heaven help an outsider that comes here and try's it,

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We can fight and argue amoungst ourselves, even get heated and call each other idiots,

So true we are very territorial..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Love you all!
Merry Christmas to you Raysie and all the best for the move to the UK. Please don't be a stranger, keep in touch. Once a Bulldog always a Bulldog.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dont bring terrorism into a xmas thread ffs skip

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Chrissy everyone. This is the first year I have really got involved with the kennel and honestly I have gotta say it has been a privilege. Normally I have been a bit peripheral, reading but rarely posting but like I said it has been an honor and a privilege to share in the ups and downs that we have all had on here (special mention to assassin and drop bear). Thanks for an awesome year and looking forward to bigger and better things next year

As for my Christmas plans Christmas Eve is with the immediate family so bro and sisters and nieces and nephews are all coming round to mum and dads. Chrissy morning I will head to church then the arvo will be spent with dads side of the family then gotta work nightshift Christmas night and Boxing Day. Rest of Boxing Day will be spent in front of the cricket then on Monday we finish it all off with mums side of the family. So gonna be a pretty busy time but I always enjoy myself and eat way too much food.

So merry Christmas everyone and happy new year. God bless you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.