Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all you Kennel dwellers!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merry Christmas peeps greatest day of all where God took on human flesh to save us. First and foremost Christmas is about that, then it's family and gifts.
Oh and congrats to the lucky father having a beautiful baby on this day.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone again for all your well wishes and support throughout the year.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you all enjoy yourself and be safe over the Christmas period.

I love "youse" all!
Tis the season to remember that to forgive is divine. So I forgive you of all the nasty things youve said about me because youve just told everyone you love "yous" all...so that includes me too. Thanks Champ.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope this Boxing Day finds all my kennel brothers and sisters well. (But for the dreaded Boxing Day hangover)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope this Boxing Day finds all my kennel brothers and sisters well. (But for the dreaded Boxing Day hangover)
Dont drink so taking the boys to the 9am screening of star wars, xmas day is done . We were one short yesterday just as the inlaw was leaving her house she had a trailer on a hill come loose and squish her and was taken to hospital.
From what I hear the trailer is ok and I got extra crackle on the day.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont drink so taking the boys to the 9am screening of star wars, xmas day is done . We were one short yesterday just as the inlaw was leaving her house she had a trailer on a hill come loose and squish her and was taken to hospital.
Freak accident hey?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tis the season to remember that to forgive is divine. So I forgive you of all the nasty things youve said about me because youve just told everyone you love "yous" all...so that includes me too. Thanks Champ.
"Youse" was a piss take of Masons speech accepting the CH medal in 2004.

PS I don't hate you. You go for the Dogs so I guess that's one good thing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You're welcome lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas glendoggies

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.
Blessed. Congrats and enjoy every minute. Before you know he'll be moving out.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Merry xmas kennel! Spending time with the family really is the greatest present anybody can ask for. Be safe and enjoy the festive season

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you and your family Dogluva. Wish you nothing but the best.

I know you're still a young chick but you are the official Kennel Mother figure and we love you for it.
Just got back from Port Macquarie after Christmas day and a nice relaxing time with my brother and his family. Beautiful part of the world.

You know how I feel about you Assassin... thank you for the " young" reference; makes me feel like a teenager again, lol. To me age is just a number and I certainly don't feel 'old' ( maybe a few aches and pains once in a while. lol ) and I am proud to be seen as the official Kennel Mother figure. Hope all you kids had a great day yesterday and Mama says "All of you be good and get ready for a great 2016 season....I am one who does not believe it will all be doom and gloom. Happy New year here we come.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from Port Macquarie after Christmas day and a nice relaxing time with my brother and his family. Beautiful part of the world.

You know how I feel about you Assassin... thank you for the " young" reference; makes me feel like a teenager again, lol. To me age is just a number and I certainly don't feel 'old' ( maybe a few aches and pains once in a while. lol ) and I am proud to be seen as the official Kennel Mother figure. Hope all you kids had a great day yesterday and Mama says "All of you be good and get ready for a great 2016 season....I am one who does not believe it will all be doom and gloom. Happy New year here we come.
Merry xmas mum, to you the girls and ur family
Just remember santa has bought us all another enjoyable year watching our team go round in 2016 see you there

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry xmas mum, to you the girls and ur family
Just remember santa has bought us all another enjoyable year watching our team go round in 2016 see you there[/QUOTE

Thank you son.

I have my seat reserved for another year and would love nothing better than a stellar Bulldog premiership triumph and of course the opportunity to catch up with all my 'children'. I asked for both of these and I am pretty sure I have been good enough.

See you there....be loud and proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.