Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since the shops are all ready full of Christmas decorations, and we have already taken kids to sit on Santa lap, I thought it might be time to get this thread going again,

So for 2016'
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate,

I hope everyone enjoys the special time, and enjoys the festivities with loved ones, family and friends.

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait for the white Christmas tree to go up yay!!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a Merry Christmas thread.

@Boxer and @Zee Please take the deliberate baiting and abuse out of this thread.

It's purpose is to celebrate happiness and time with family, not slagging off at someone you don't like.

Merry Christmas to all in the Kennel.

I will be travelling to country NSW, and seeing family members I haven't seen in 2 years, so I am looking forward to it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a lighter note..

IMG_0157.GIF

I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas..how ever you celebrate it.. And most importantly all that good cheer and all that good will., lasts the year out..not just around this time.. :-)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christmas decorations are one of the best things about Chrissy. I remember when I was a kid we tried to start putting up lights and then the cockatoos started chewing on them and they all broke, cheeky shits.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just deleted like fucking 20 odd posts from this thread with people bitching and fighting... If I have to delete any ore posts people are copping reply bans to this thread.

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Just deleted like fucking 20 odd posts from this thread with people bitching and fighting... If I have to delete any ore posts people are copping reply bans to this thread.
Yes that's the spirit

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know but that avatar doesnt really ooze authority

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys,
It's December now, so officially the Christmas period,

So I thought I'd start a thread to wish everyone a merry Christmas.

Even to those of us including myself who are not nessesarily of the Christian faith.

It's an awesome time of year guys,

Please feel free to fill us in on your plans over Christmas, what your doing in terms of decorations, and lighting, food, family catch ups, all the good stuff,

No doubt the bah hum bugs will post some negative posts,
Lol, those are usually funny,

But try to keep it respectful guys for the practicing Christians,

And on them, feel free to remind us of the real meaning of Christmas.
merry Christmas everyone, safe holidays

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's Grimace Castle ... part Grimace, part Raelene Castle.... mess with her/it at your peril :D
Let me guess... aunty has a Christmas present for all Bulldogs fans that looks something like this...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
LOL ... nah free Happy Meal with every membership, and the merch pack for next year will be full of shitty Happy Meal toys.

I-don't-know

Waterboy
Reaction score
are we even allowed to say merry christmas anymore? i mean, who else hasnt been offended?
I know ! I hesitate sometimes because its just seems presumptuous to think everyone celebrates Christmas.

Its a sign of the times when the traditional Work Christmas party has changed its name to the 'end of year gathering'

Kind of pisses me off but I'm over fighting it . I just go with it now. Christmas is more of a private celebration these days it seems

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its "Happy Holidays", you'll see the phrase everywhere in shops ect.
If someone says happy holidays to me Ill just say what holidays are u talking about ?
And They'll say Christmas ,
Then ill say well why don't you just say merry Christmas instead of dancing around the big fat PC tree? **Crazy eyes
And then they'll say 'security!'

Status
Not open for further replies.