Melbourne "terrorism incident"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's always my fault bro lol

Middle Eastern appearance with a full beard means I'm guilty lol

Full beard?
You definitely have ambitions of strapping explosives to yourself and killing a heap of people in the name of peace.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It could be further narrowed down to men aged between say 21 and 45
Most have a few kids anda wife
Then narrow down to ones that use social media and are outspoken and have been banded on forums.
Then ones who follow certain football teams that are located within strong Muslim populated areas
E.g the bulldogs in Belmore.
Then narrow down to the ones born outside of Australia
Then ones who have strong political veiws on American politics and hate trump
Then narrow down to the ones that think they are God’s gift to women
The narrow down to ones who have evidence of molten metal in their garages
The ones who constantly change their user names
Should I keep going ?
And live in south east Queensland

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Outside of the high profile media reports about Sudanese "gangs" (Apex) I'm not aware of other African groups and the spike in crime. Hence enlighten me.

Again I'm only aware of the supposed apex gang hence enlighten me to these specifics

Lol bullshit. I've seen that excuse used many a many time on facebook by loud mouths who love jumping on the bandwagon

I'm supposedly laughing at the victims ffs

No I'd be laughing at the gross generalization being committed in extremely ignorant fashion

Vic police wont crack down on crime because of PC ffs on your way
There's a lot of misinformation around the Sudanese issue.

It's important to keep this separate from the potential Sudanese crime issue. This was terror related with the man apparently doing it due to his dislike of the treatment of Muslims and some mental health related issues.

That said, the stats have Sudanese carrying out 1% of the crimes in Victoria which is a very low number, but 10% of the Sudanese population in Victoria has been engaged in criminal activity. That's a very high percentage compared to other nationalities but it's also only 10% so best for people not to vilify a whole community. It's also not a massive amount of people. 879 people in a state of over 378,000 people

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The drivers for the crime in the Victorian Sudanese community are the same drivers we see in every community with elevated crime stats. Poverty and a will to survive.

Poverty leads to crime. Always happens. The Sudanese have the added effect that they come from an area where you literally have to kill to survive. That develops a culture where you choose violence over compassion.

Incarceration rarely helps in this situation, and vilifying the culture always makes it worse. The only way to effectively treat it is to give them a better option. Build community programs that help the angry youths become part of a functional society.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drivers for the crime in the Victorian Sudanese community are the same drivers we see in every community with elevated crime stats. Poverty and a will to survive.

Poverty leads to crime. Always happens. The Sudanese have the added effect that they come from an area where you literally have to kill to survive. That develops a culture where you choose violence over compassion.

Incarceration rarely helps in this situation, and vilifying the culture always makes it worse. The only way to effectively treat it is to give them a better option. Build community programs that help the angry youths become part of a functional society.
Too much time, money & resources.

The best and only option is to send the ***** back

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Fair enough Hacky..I completely accept your stats..but Hacky what your stats don’t tell us is they are guests..they have been given a chance for a better life.. As such they are an imported problem.. So the choice is theirs ..either they fix the situation or seek alternatives..whether that’s deportation or incarceration or community programs..i don’t know..but it’s not acceptable.. And I don’t accept..It’s what they’re used too..because it’s not what Australians are used too..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough Hacky..I completely accept your stats..but Hacky what your stats don’t tell us is they are guests..they have been given a chance for a better life.. As such they are an imported problem.. So the choice is theirs ..either they fix the situation or seek alternatives..whether that’s deportation or incarceration or community programs..i don’t know..but it’s not acceptable.. And I don’t accept..It’s what they’re used too..because it’s not what Australians are used too..
Definitely. It is important to note that they are a small percentage of the crime problem but if the issue can't be fixed then deportation should be an option for repeat offenders.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a lot of misinformation around the Sudanese issue.

It's important to keep this separate from the potential Sudanese crime issue. This was terror related with the man apparently doing it due to his dislike of the treatment of Muslims and some mental health related issues.

That said, the stats have Sudanese carrying out 1% of the crimes in Victoria which is a very low number, but 10% of the Sudanese population in Victoria has been engaged in criminal activity. That's a very high percentage compared to other nationalities but it's also only 10% so best for people not to vilify a whole community. It's also not a massive amount of people. 879 people in a state of over 378,000 people

where did you get the 10% of Sudanese population involved in criminal activity? Also are these Sudanese criminals came from overseas or born in Australia? this number is way too high. If 10% of the immigrant Sudanese are involved in criminal activity and its true then there should be an immediate ban on Sudanese immigration till the problem is sorted out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cut off their hands hard to stab or rob people with no hands

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely. It is important to note that they are a small percentage of the crime problem but if the issue can't be fixed then deportation should be an option for repeat offenders.
Yep fair enough..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The point is though that the vast majority are law abiding citizens.

The ones involved in crime are a mixture of those born here and immigrants.

What we're seeing with the Sudanese is no different to what Australia has seen with past immigrants eg vietnamese cabramatta gangs, and various other ethnic gangs.

Branding/targetting a whole community with negative connotations does the recruiting for these "gangs", those kids feel unwelcome and have an attitude of fuck Australia. Hence that type of stirring the pot that the media and general public engages in does nothing to help the situation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
where did you get the 10% of Sudanese population involved in criminal activity? Also are these Sudanese criminals came from overseas or born in Australia? this number is way too high. If 10% of the immigrant Sudanese are involved in criminal activity and its true then there should be an immediate ban on Sudanese immigration till the problem is sorted out.
It's based on the 2018 crime stats. Here's a report of the stats.

https://www.theage.com.au/melbourne...toria-s-crime-statistics-20180904-p501qx.html

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why was this **** even in Australia? If his brother was already done for his involvement in a potential plot recently the entire family should have been on the next plane back.

Just another reason why we should reject "refugees" from certain countries.

Melbourne is copping the brunt of all these clowns, and just wait till they start the new thing of relocating them to regional areas.

Whilst the idea in itself is great, sticking a whole lot of rock apes who just come here for a handout in a regional area with nothing to do and a handful of police.

Yeah ... like that's not going to cause issues.

Hooray for multiculturalism!!!!
So Angry Anderson son gets killed by a white fuck and immediately he is mentally insane and drug addict.
Black people commit murder they’re thugs
Muslim people are terrorist
White people are mentally disturbed