Melbourne "terrorism incident"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Years ago was doing a job on a rich manly unit block a south African couple owned one. Hubby was a chef with a heart condition who couldn't fuck her , she was a 55 year old horn bag that would give liz Hurley a run for her money, fuck she played it up fuck i wish i fucked her came close but not close enough. Still had a good wank over it
Lol Southy bloody lols..ha ha ha..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-of-scapegoating-muslim-community?CMP=soc_567

The national president of the Australian Lawyers Alliance, Greg Barns, said police and Asio already had almost 80 pieces of legislation “at their fingertips” which had been introduced over the past 17 years to deal with terrorism or suspected terrorism.

“Legislating further is a dumb response,” he said.

Barns, who as a barrister has advised and appeared in cases involving anti-terrorismlaws, told Guardian Australia that attackers rarely interacted with Islamic leaders nor regularly attended mosques. He said the comments from Dutton and Morrison were “scapegoating, racist and simplistic”.

These people who commit these crimes fly under the radar, including who they associate with,” Barns said.

“And then you have opportunistic politicians in both Guy and Andrews who are obsessed with wasting taxpayer funds on gross incursions into the rights of individuals and neither party is interested in more sophisticated responses. These are isolated incidents that occur, but there seems to be this bullshit view that we have to stop this from happening ever.

“Well, 364 days of the year these acts don’t happen and are prevented. The reason why people commit actions of the type committed in Bourke Street are complex, and simplistic slogans and solutions by politicians have not resulted in a violence-free Australia and never will.”
Fair enough..I get exactly what he his saying..but how does a person like Monis not get pulled up.. That’s what concerns me..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough..I get exactly what he his saying..but how does a person like Monis not get pulled up.. That’s what concerns me..
Theres always going to be slip ups and I think that today the cops would have someone like monis strongly under their watch.

Monis happened when our authorities were in the early stages of this kind of intelligence.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Worst is that it feels like the majority of our population believes this when it comes to this topic.

For me, they are jumping at this opportunity to help the cause to stay in government for another term. It's like the Trump thing, he said all those things about muslims, immigration, building that wall etc to get into office, feels like these flogs are trying to copy the same blueprint.
Its plain scare mongering, dog whistling bullshit.

It's a complicated issue without easy solutions and there is no way going to be a 100% solution. We have our home grown mentally Ill individuals who commit crimes of a greater nature (aside from the Islamic terrorism).

This kind of dog whistling that these two scumbags partake in well let's break it up

1. Two elections coming up, victoria state and federal elections next year. They've claimed daniel Andrews is "soft" on crime when that's not what the stats show

2. John Howard started this unnecessary demonization with the children overboard fiasco. We (as a society) could have approached these issues as adults and objectively looked for solutions but instead Howard started the generalization, gutter trash rhetoric and it seems to have stuck. The libs have appealed to the lowest common denominator in human behavior.

3. Scott Morriscum should look in his own backyard before spouting this nonsense. I'd pick up apart that scumbags ideology (not talking religion talking his own personal beliefs). The blokes a religious fruit loop.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Morriscum

https://www.smh.com.au/national/morrison-sees-votes-in-anti-muslim-strategy-20110216-1awmo.html

THE opposition immigration spokesman, Scott Morrison, urged the shadow cabinet to capitalise on the electorate's growing concerns about "Muslim immigration", "Muslims in Australia" and the "inability" of Muslim migrants to integrate.

Mr Morrison's suggestion was made at a meeting in December at which shadow ministers were asked to bring three ideas for issues on which the Coalition should concentrate its political attack during this parliamentary term.

Sources say Mr Morrison told the shadow cabinet meeting on December 1 at the Ryde Civic Centre that the Coalition should ramp up its questioning of "multiculturalism" and appeal to deep voter concerns about Muslim immigration and "inability" to integrate.

------

The article is from 2011 but it says it all really. There isnt a desire to be adults and find a workable solution with PROPER FUNDING. Nope just scare mongering racist garbage.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres always going to be slip ups and I think that today the cops would have someone like monis strongly under their watch.

Monis happened when our authorities were in the early stages of this kind of intelligence.
ASIO been around a long time..and heck Monis was right out there on centre stage..sheesh..it was more than a slip up..it was obvious..alarm bells were loud and clear..Anyway I hope you’re right..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There are several others that ASIO shouldn't just be looking at, but acting upon.

Hizb whatever it's called, that ranga cleric dickhead with the beard, and many other shifty ***** just like them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ASIO been around a long time..and heck Monis was right out there on centre stage..sheesh..it was more than a slip up..it was obvious..alarm bells were loud and clear..Anyway I hope you’re right..
There are several others that ASIO shouldn't just be looking at, but acting upon.

Hizb whatever it's called, that ranga cleric dickhead with the beard, and many other shifty ***** just like them.
It's very hard to pick up a potential unaffiliated attack and they have to walk a fine line. If someone comes up as a red flag like Monis did, all they could do is keep an eye on him (and I mean a general check up, not surveillance) and wait to see what happens.

If they think Monis is a threat and they arrest him then they have to release him because he hasn't actually done anything. All yr hat achieves is that the guy is more likely to carry out an attack and he'll be more careful to ensure no one sees it coming.

Intelligence agencies stop many terrorist attacks per year, but these attacks have backing. These attacks are planned which leads to leaks. When it's one guy who wakes up one morning and thinks to himself, "fuck it. I'm going to fuck up a Cafe", that's a bit harder to stop.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very hard to pick up a potential unaffiliated attack and they have to walk a fine line. If someone comes up as a red flag like Monis did, all they could do is keep an eye on him (and I mean a general check up, not surveillance) and wait to see what happens.

If they think Monis is a threat and they arrest him then they have to release him because he hasn't actually done anything. All yr hat achieves is that the guy is more likely to carry out an attack and he'll be more careful to ensure no one sees it coming.

Intelligence agencies stop many terrorist attacks per year, but these attacks have backing. These attacks are planned which leads to leaks. When it's one guy who wakes up one morning and thinks to himself, "fuck it. I'm going to fuck up a Cafe", that's a bit harder to stop.
Again Hacky I take your point..however Monis was wanted by Iran for violent and fraudulent crimes..was under investigation by Interpol..all ignored by Australia..granted Asylum and citizenship..here he was up for sexual assault after proclaiming he was a faith healer..sent letters to dead soldiers wives..suspect in his wife disappearance.. Sheesh wouldn’t that tell em Iran had the right idea..and he should have been sent back to face charges?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Hit them with inciting terrorism charges? Or hate speech laws.

So many of these so called Muslim Imams are nothing more than troublemakers stirring up the pot. They need to be deported because they are dangerous not just in their words, but who they entice to follow their words.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

remember this guy?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-08-02/former-gold-coast-based-doctor-haneef-was-charged/490258

He was CHARGED with terrorism , God only knows what little proof ASIO had against him, but he ended up sueing the government/ASIO and winning the case.

you really have to wonder when authorities charge people with terrorism having little to no proof, yet guys like Man Monis never get charged for it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
remember this guy?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2007-08-02/former-gold-coast-based-doctor-haneef-was-charged/490258

He was CHARGED with terrorism , God only knows what little proof ASIO had against him, but he ended up sueing the government/ASIO and winning the case.

you really have to wonder when authorities charge people with terrorism having little to no proof, yet guys like Man Monis never get charged for it.
I don’t remember this guy..but reading about it now..you nailed it.. It’s just beyond belief Monis was let go..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
remember this guy?

I think this is why they’re scared to jump to acting upon potential terrorists coz they’ll just sue the governments ass and play the npc leftist violin to get the win.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this is why they’re scared to jump to acting upon potential terrorists coz they’ll just sue the governments ass and play the npc leftist violin to get the win.
Well this Indian doctor had no criminal history yet he was charged over who knows what , man Monis was a well known criminal before he entered the country.

Mind baffles

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again Hacky I take your point..however Monis was wanted by Iran for violent and fraudulent crimes..was under investigation by Interpol..all ignored by Australia..granted Asylum and citizenship..here he was up for sexual assault after proclaiming he was a faith healer..sent letters to dead soldiers wives..suspect in his wife disappearance.. Sheesh wouldn’t that tell em Iran had the right idea..and he should have been sent back to face charges?
I agree with that. And in all likelihood he probably would have been sent back. It even feels like he may have been already told that he was going to be deported and that was part of the reason he did this. The government wouldn't admit that though. No one wants to admit that they were the ones that pushed him over the edge.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hit them with inciting terrorism charges? Or hate speech laws.

So many of these so called Muslim Imams are nothing more than troublemakers stirring up the pot. They need to be deported because they are dangerous not just in their words, but who they entice to follow their words.
There have been a couple of Muslim leaders like that but the vast majority of the Muslim leaders have publicly spoke out against them.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with that. And in all likelihood he probably would have been sent back. It even feels like he may have been already told that he was going to be deported and that was part of the reason he did this. The government wouldn't admit that though. No one wants to admit that they were the ones that pushed him over the edge.
Mmmm...that’s a long bow to pull Hacky.. They just failed..purely and simply..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mmmm...that’s a long bow to pull Hacky.. They just failed..purely and simply..
Possibly. The government fails all the time. They fuck up all the time. But something really pushed him over the edge and that's the key reason they don't pull suspected terrorists in without evidence. If they know and you can't arrest them, then you've just weaponised them.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Possibly. The government fails all the time. They fuck up all the time. But something really pushed him over the edge and that's the key reason they don't pull suspected terrorists in without evidence. If they know and you can't arrest them, then you've just weaponised them.
Monis did not need to be pushed over the edge.he was a trouble maker..he wasn’t a nobody..he was an attention seeker..he..himself..merely escalated his profile..it was inevitable he do something again..he should’ve been raided at his house and taken back to Iran..Australian authorities had been warned..they failed abysmally..no excuse..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Monis did not need to be pushed over the edge.he was a trouble maker..he wasn’t a nobody..he was an attention seeker..he..himself..merely escalated his profile..it was inevitable he do something again..he should’ve been raided at his house and taken back to Iran..Australian authorities had been warned..they failed abysmally..no excuse..
How though? How would the government raid his house and deport him?

He probably shouldn't have been let in the country in the first place but there's no legal precident to deport him so how would they do it?

Even a raid on his house is a beach of constitutional rights so they couldn't even do that without more evidence.

All they could do is arrest him in which case they'd have to release him soon after.