Melbourne riot/protest

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re protesting you dickhead. It’s the cops who are turning it into a fight. Wake up
They're not protesting you moron, they are acting like retarded farking cowards act when they form a mob. Just like the neo nazis we have here, confront them one on one and they are shy, dickless, dweebs, but get them with 15 of their mates and they're all like "we''re gunna fark you up". They are pathetic.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
They're not protesting you moron, they are acting like retarded farking cowards act when they form a mob. Just like the neo nazis we have here, confront them one on one and they are shy, dickless, dweebs, but get them with 15 of their mates and they're all like "we''re gunna fark you up". They are pathetic.
Your asleep…Go get your 20 jabs for bill gates you fucking retard . I’m not going to argue with a moron…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dan Andrew’s is an absolute ****… Watch the military he brought take down this unarmed guy… dogs

hhttps://www.facebook.com/100056957405641/posts/342213001020611/?d=n
Those aren't military. Those are Special Operations Group officers. They're part of the Victorian police. They bring them in for high risk stuff. Basically counter terrorism, sieges, or when they're running low on police.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Those aren't military. Those are Special Operations Group officers. They're part of the Victorian police. They bring them in for high risk stuff. Basically counter terrorism, sieges, or when they're running low on police.
Yeah that looked high risk… lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still haven't seen footage of most of this crap or read about it because I'm so over it all.. So pardon my ignorance on this topic..

Obviously the majority of protestors are complete tools who are looking for any excuse to cause trouble...

But unless the police or whatever armed forces are there were truly attacked, then they need to be careful not to use heavy handed tactics because it will only further enflame the situation and could lead to rioting and looting at some point. Which will only give these clowns exactly what they want.. Another excuse to protest and cause trouble..

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You should go live in North Korea or China you’d love it over there…They’re protesting for the freedom to choose. It’s why we live in a democratic society. It’s not about who gets jabbed and who doesn’t… it’s about freedom. You fucking Nazi
Calling someone a Nazi, yaye, great debating skills you have there *slow clap*.

BTW - Nazis and communists hate each other, so it is bizarre you are telling someone you are calling a Nazi that they'd love it in NK or China.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You should go live in North Korea or China you’d love it over there…They’re protesting for the freedom to choose. It’s why we live in a democratic society. It’s not about who gets jabbed and who doesn’t… it’s about freedom. You fucking Nazi
North Korea is democratic

It says it is in its name, i.e. "Democratic People's Republic of Korea"

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Talking about Mrs mangle taking a shit on your chest doesn't really seem so absurd in this thread no more
I once knew a bloke who’s missus told us pissed one time in confidence his kink was laying under the glass coffee table while she dropped the kids off at the pool..

Couldn’t look at either of them again without pissing myself laughing, she would be embarrassed but he had no idea we knew..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They’re protesting you dickhead. It’s the cops who are turning it into a fight. Wake up
Protests turn violent when the protesters get out of control. Police don't start the fights, they are there to keep the peace. Then you get a few dickhead protesters who take things a little too far forcing the cops to act. Then all hell breaks lose.

I'm grateful I don't live in Melbourne.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring in the water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas. And then once the neo nazi’s/anti vaxxers/vegans/save the gay whale freedom fighters are dispersed, head down to CMFEU headquarters and “shut it down…..”

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score

BTW - Nazis and communists hate each other, so it is bizarre you are telling someone you are calling a Nazi that they'd love it in NK or China.
Same heavy handed

theyre all Totalitarian sta

They are all Totalitarian regimes…even the Nazis!!! What are you twelve. Go back to reading the daily telegraph and watching re- runs of Giligans island you muppet. I’m through teaching you anything else… lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I once knew a bloke who’s missus told us pissed one time in confidence his kink was laying under the glass coffee table while she dropped the kids off at the pool..

Couldn’t look at either of them again without pissing myself laughing, she would be embarrassed but he had no idea we knew..
That's messed up. I never understood the scat fetish.. Are they German?