Melbourne riot/protest

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So far looks like a 100 protesters having a walk and the cops just waiting.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol at the left wing ABC playing politics, they are saying it was right wingers and antivaxxers that were rioting.

You should of seen the mutt report blow in her pants when 8 cops arrested one bloke.

PS watching for 40 mins now and they keep pushing the far right. So basically it's a false flag by the right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Up to about 120 protesters having a stroll in the streets so far.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok cops on the move towards the protesters...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Probably about 200-250 protesters now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
CFMEU lol boy do I have some stories. I worked fir a guy who is in his late 90’s now who built half of Sydney commercial real estate in the 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s mid 2000’ when I started working for him and I saw the back end of some of the nasty stuff the bikies aka CFMEU get up to.

The guy I worked for would have ripped off and saved as much money as he could there is no denying that and you need someone strong to stand up to big guys like that but the CFMEU are just crims

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CFMEU lol boy do I have some stories. I worked fir a guy who is in his late 90’s now who built half of Sydney commercial real estate in the 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s mid 2000’ when I started working for him and I saw the back end of some of the nasty stuff the bikies aka CFMEU get up to.

The guy I worked for would have ripped off and saved as much money as he could there is no denying that and you need someone strong to stand up to big guys like that but the CFMEU are just crims
Aren't most unions corrupt *****? Just organised crime disguised as a union.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Aren't all unions corrupt *****? Just organised crime disguised as a union.
Yep from all my experience of them threatening me and others and dodgy contracts stand over builders ect ect

I’ll never forget a meeting with head of CFMEU and my boss and he said something about not wanting to let the boys resort to guns.. My boss who wasfamous for being a no bullshit guy who could back it with his connections said yeah you have guns I have fucking cannons..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Riot squad on the move, apparently shooting rubber bullets.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty boring.

Sorry guys.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If paint ball gun bullets are even a quarter of how much those rubber bullets must sting fuck that. I’m out. I’m a fucking adult with responsibility I’m not playing cops and robbers and getting shot by police..
They can kill you lol. They're barely rubber and/or have a metal core inside them. The beanbag rounds can also fuck you up pretty good. So yh, fuck that haha.