Medical retire Foran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should at least try him on the left side of the field. Its his natural side. We might get more output from him.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran to be on the bench, Lachlan Lewis half back and hoppa as 6, holland to play in the centres and do the kicking duties.
Dumb move. But hey anything is worth a try. We have nothing to lose.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's not 35 with a walking frame, I thought he did some good things at the Warriors and you gotta ask what the hell is wrong now, depression, gambling, sex, what?
Get him some help so he can enjoy playing and win us some games.
Shame on Castle for signing anybody on four years the way things are.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is not going be retired on medical grounds.
People are dreaming about that.
He is busted & playing injured, which the coach & Foran must decide that is best for the team.
He should just sit out and get treatment until he can actually run & kick.
I'm pretty sure there was a medical exam done before he was signed?
And you're dreaming if you think he's going ton get any better lol. He can sit out as much as he wants and it won't help, physically the bloke is done.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And you're dreaming if you think he's going ton get any better lol. He can sit out as much as he wants and it won't help, physically the bloke is done.
The fraud is taking the club for a ride.

How much did Tony Williams cop it over the years and he was nowhere near as bad as Foran

Even the old t-rex has put foran to shame

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I spoke to Dr Habibi at Lakemba this morning and he said that for $5k in unmarked $50 notes he will confirm that Foran has as many new injuries as required to enable him to medically retire

He also said that he will also throw in a few career ending injuries for Eastwood, Woods and Mybe for free.

Problem solved

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why I think medical retire is the way. He still get's all his cash. No-one will pay the same amount if at all so we won't be paying another club AND he doesn't destroy himself any further. He must know his body his done.
The problem is that he has to have a new injury to be medically retired I believe. It's like Watmough with Parramatta. They signed Watmough medically unfit so they had to wear it. It appears we did the same with Foran due to our brilliant previous management.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I spoke to Dr Habibi at Lakemba this morning and he said that for $5k in unmarked $50 notes he will confirm that Foran has as many new injuries as required to enable him to medically retire

He also said that he will also throw in a few career ending injuries for Eastwood, Woods and Mybe for free.

Problem solved
Beauty, I'll start printing up some notes now. Does it matter if they all have the same serial number?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol des fucked us plain and simple... his not stupid he knew what shit storm we were in and made shit worse by accepting Woods and Foran on massive $... no one in there right mind would agree to let graham go and replace him with Woods
But we aren’t in a shit storm if we don’t sign these two clowns. 1.8 million wasted. Why would des even do that to himself?? It really makes zero sense and we nearly had Tedesco like how??

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They must be able do something.
I've seen car accident victims rehabilitated to almost as good as new for heavens sake.
Medical retirement can only be effected for new injuries and bottom line is he is still playing every week when he is nowhere near fit.

Karl

Waterboy
Reaction score
What a total waste of money. We can get more from Cleeland from ISP. He has speed and can destroy teams around the ruck with lazy forwards can’t keep up with the pace of the game. He also has a good kicking game. He won’t disappoint.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Smart guy just unfit for NRL. Will do ok in england or in france.

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The worst part is the commentators and media constantly point out how horrible our attack is and options are on the fifth tackle in attacking positions yet they never, ever criticise foran even though he's completely at fault. It's like he's immune to criticism..
Not on the kennel he's not prevention is the cure for this guy should never have signed

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolute hopeless. At half-time, yes half-time, he needed a walking stick.

He offers nothing in attack and our reserve grade players in Frawley and JMK look more dangerous and are most importantly more involved.

If we are getting rid of Mybe and Woods we also need to get rid of Foran. Obviously no other team would be stupid enough to sign him so we are 100% screwed.
Medically retire him. Its what the Eels did with Watmough to free up cap space. Footy is a business. Foran could never pass a complete medical. He was on rehab when we got him. He should still be on rehab. Pays comment in the presser - that we have nobody stepping up to control a game was a dig at Foran.

Status
Not open for further replies.