Medical retire Foran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck can you not medically retire him after that performance? He is clearly fucked up.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is clearly playing injured.
That must be a decision made between him & the coach.
However it has come to the point that he has to sit out and get treatment.
I was a big supporter of signing Foran, but at this stage the gamble hasn't paid off.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's simple, Foran can't last four years. The only way we can get him out of his contract is if he agrees to retire on his own accord or come to some agreement to end his contract. If I was Pay I would push him hard enough where he physically can't take anymore. To put him back to ISP would be too comfortable for him.
Double or triple his training and then put him at 17 and leave him benched until the last 2 minutes, break him mentally, were basically playing with 16 anyway and we wont be making the finals, sound slack but he's taking our team for a ride, why should our team suffer and us supporters.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The similarites between Des & Brad Arthur are astounding. They both recruit ex-Manly players who are either broken physically or mentally.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Ive heard of a Dr Kebabi in Bankstown , he will write a doctors certifacte for cash , lets submit that to the NRL and medically retire him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was hoping our multi million dollar facility would sort him out ....

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol @ our facilities rehabilitating something which cannot be rehabilitated

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is clearly playing injured.
That must be a decision made between him & the coach.
However it has come to the point that he has to sit out and get treatment.
I was a big supporter of signing Foran, but at this stage the gamble hasn't paid off.
You and 80% of the kennel. Could never understad why to be honest, **** did fuck all at the warriors, fucked up at parra and people were screaming for him to come to dogs.
Hate to say I told yas so but “ I told yas so” lol
Fucken dud, nasty but I prey his injuries retire him, it’s our only hope

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Signing Foran was always a horrible move made completely out of desperation.

He was a complete passanger all year last year with the Warriors who never got involved. The Warriors wisely signed him to a cheap one year deal. Somehow off the back of that and with the whole rugby league community having seen Foran as a complete shadow of his former self physically and mentally, our genius club signed him for four seasons on huge money...

Every game this season he's done nothing. He never kicks, he doesn't set anything else up and he's just there for a paycheck, a fat hefty paycheck that he doesn't deserve one bit.

If you watched our team and had no idea who was who, you would think Matt Frawley, a reserve grader, was our marquee player considering how much he has the ball and kicks.

Its an absolute disgrace that we have to tolerate Foran for four seasons while we pay better, more talented players with a bigger future ahead of them to play for other clubs.

Foran should be ashamed not at the contract that he's on, but that he doesn't even try and earn one cent of it. Hopefully he retires soon but by the time he does, Des Hasler and our moronic club would have given him the biggest retirement fund he could ever hope for.

He should be dropped to Reserves because we basically play with 12 in attack every game he's out there.
Foran to be on the bench, Lachlan Lewis half back and hoppa as 6, holland to play in the centres and do the kicking duties.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone who cannot acknowledge how bad Foran is going is absolutely delusional ..

He is the number 1 reason our team cannot close out a game ..

I didn't even realise he was on the field the other night ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
anyone who cannot acknowledge how bad Foran is going is absolutely delusional ..

He is the number 1 reason our team cannot close out a game ..

I didn't even realise he was on the field the other night ..
He can barely get up off the ground after making a tackle lol.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Here's the kicker. We can't "medically" retire Foran unless it is a new injury. If it is a pre-existing injury he had when we signed him then we are stuck with him on the books for the entire contract. What kind of mental midget signs a broken man to a huge 3 year deal? I mean did he even have a medical to determine his physical condition?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the kicker. We can't "medically" retire Foran unless it is a new injury. If it is a pre-existing injury he had when we signed him then we are stuck with him on the books for the entire contract. What kind of mental midget signs a broken man to a huge 3 year deal? I mean did he even have a medical to determine his physical condition?
He is not going be retired on medical grounds.
People are dreaming about that.
He is busted & playing injured, which the coach & Foran must decide that is best for the team.
He should just sit out and get treatment until he can actually run & kick.
I'm pretty sure there was a medical exam done before he was signed?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Under the NRL rules the club must prove that the injury (injuries) was (were) not pre-existing when Foran signed his deal with the club, otherwise his wages will count towards the Dogs salary cap for the duration and they will receive no dispensation..

Good luck with that and all the issues he has....

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I was excited for the signing. I also didn't think he was terrible early on, but now? Yeah nah cya.

Man we are fucked.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the record I never suggested to medically retire him. I know that's not possible and our only hope is that he retires of his own accord.

My thread was merged with this thread. The one I started was titled: "Foran is a leech" which I think was much more apt as he's sucking the life out of the team while taking money he doesn't deserve. He's not even pretending like he's trying to earn it.

This sounds like a massive exaggeration but he may be the worst signing on big money for a long term deal in Rugby League history, and that's saying something considering how many bad deals there have been over the years.

Last edited:

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s one last treatment he can do.

See below. It’s a bit long but he can go to panama and iv stem cells. Worth a punt considering nothing else has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.