Max King

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly don’t remember seeing this guy play so a quick search said that he was ruled out for 2021 season due to an Achilles injury. In 2020 he played near a dozen games but also served a couple of suspensions. Apparently he is 6’2 and +100Kgs.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looked promising at the Titans but it’s a bit of a red flag that he didn’t kick on at the Storm. I don’t mind giving him a chance to prove himself if it’s a one year deal.
Not sure about last year but this year he's been out with an achilles since January. Really hope that healed well

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure about last year but this year he's been out with an achilles since January. Really hope that healed well
Yeah that’s a nasty injury you’d think he would be good to go in November for preseason though after missing the entire year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know much about him. But I'm not going to write off any Reserve Grader or end of top 30 squad players we sign until they get a chance to prove themselves at the club.

Hopefully one or two of these cheaper, short term signings Gus has been making to fill out the squad turn into a decent FG player. Stuckey so far looks like the one with the most upside but it will be interesting to see how these guys go..