News Matt Burton wants out

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People should be excited to see what averillo can do tonight not worry about another guy.
We can do two things at once lol

But Avo is our man no fear.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If our salary cap allows, I’d legitimately pay Napa’s entire contract for him to play at Penrith in return for Burton. Anyone who says it’s a bad deal are sabotaging the club. Napa is lame as fuck

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo absolutely rubbish.
We need a Ben barba type fullback. We haven’t had a descent full back since Ben barba. I will absolutely do everything to get barba back.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Someone go kidnap Burton.
Half payment will be made now and the rest when the job is done.
My guy will make contact with you soon with the details.

And remember, don't fukk this up.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People should be excited to see what averillo can do tonight not worry about another guy.
Averillo needs to produce something to justify his position at this stage. His defence is poor and he barely offers anything in attack.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I notice Darren britt has been named at prop in reserves.
We know hes a second rower. Is this an attempt to bluff penrith into taking him if he shows half a brain as prop?

I honestly think so.

What we SHOULD do is just say we will take on Hetheringtons contract in full, which penrith are paying half on. that should be the deal.
Britt actually looks like a prop, not a second rower imo. I don't think he should be playing NRL either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Britt actually looks like a prop, not a second rower imo. I don't think he should be playing NRL either.
I truly believe they are angling for him to be the swap.
i also thought getting Ava was too, but he isnt in the 30.

Smart Lebanese tactics would be to collude with penrith and do this.

Buy a prop like Ava for 150k.
Sell him to Panthers immediately. dogs pitch in 100. Panthers 75k +Burton.
Dogs get their man for 100k
Panthers get their prop for a steal.
Ava makes a cool 25k extra for being a pawn.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whats it matter if we get Burton or not when he is going to play behind a beaten pack every week.
And he will only touch the ball about 20 times because Flanagan needs to get he ball first and pass to a forward.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spoke to one of Burtons best mates today, he reckons both he and the Dogs won't quit trying to get him here this year.

The guy I spoke to also was room mates with Naden, apparently he was a done deal until he got busted with rack. Also this was his 4th incident involving drugs but the first 3 didn't make the papers.

PS the night Naden got busted he was supposed to have a boys night in but changed his mind last second and went out.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to one of Burtons best mates today, he reckons both he and the Dogs won't quit trying to get him here this year.

The guy I spoke to also was room mates with Naden, apparently he was a done deal until he got busted with rack. Also this was his 4th incident involving drugs but the first 3 didn't make the papers.

PS the night Naden got busted he was supposed to have a boys night in but changed his mind last second and went out.
I thought the word was by round 3

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Despite what Cleary says, his pathway seems to be blocked. They just don’t want to publicly say we’re keeping him as a A cheap spare
cheap
Cleary thinks he is going for a premiership and having Burton as back up for any injuries + origin should get them into top 4

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope so man.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That sounds to me that this round 3 rumour is bullshit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any quotes from Burton in the article?

Ivan was going to make Nathan wait longer for his debut although he was ready so the emotional appeal might not work. Ivan also doesn't have the power to decide it is done by committee.
You don't need quotes lol

Hes playing reserve grade where he could be playing NRL footy. That is all you need to know. He wants out and he wants out NOW.