News Matt Burton wants out

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute fucking freak. He'll be playing Origin within a year or two. Burton coming next year is the only thing getting me through this season.

We haven't had a genuine half since Shifty and now we have maybe the best half in the comp. 450-500k is a steal and if I were the club I'd be adding two years and another 150k on top of that deal to lock him up long term. 650k would still be a bargain.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By the way, you have to love how the media hammer our club constantly and how bleak the future is but never mention or give us credit for signing the best young half in the comp. If the Roosters signed him it would be a slurp fest.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can tell already he is gifted with every attribute hopfully he is our next franchise player like a Daley or Fitter

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute fucking freak. He'll be playing Origin within a year or two. Burton coming next year is the only thing getting me through this season.

We haven't had a genuine half since Shifty and now we have maybe the best half in the comp. 450-500k is a steal and if I were the club I'd be adding two years and another 150k on top of that deal to lock him up long term. 650k would still be a bargain.
100% Let the money talk early. We need to hold on to him at all costs. Can’t wait for the day Burton and Alamoti play on the same side of the field. It will be carnage.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He hasn’t played a minute for us but so easy to tell he will have such a massive impact
Dont get worked up too much as we have the worst forward pack in the game along with a non existent dummy half

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Shifty was a genuine half, but not on this kids level talent wise.