martial arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Karate and all those styles are pretty useless on the street
Combo of Boxing, kickboxing and grapling are what you need on the street.
If someone came running at me trying to wrestle me straight out, he would cop a massive over hand right or right hook to put him out before he got in range to wrestle
i actually cant throw a good punch outright, my hands and wrists are so weak despite my habits at home

i need to get myself in a good position via a wrestle before i can do damage, the only time i would ever not try to get in close is if im outnumbered

in that case id run:sleep:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kids these days just teach themselves how to street fight and automatically think theyre invincible.. *shakes head*
what is street fight? do they learn how to do hadukens and sonic booms?:o

D

Dogaholic

Apparently there is a form of tai chi that kicks ass. I forget what it is called but all moves are designed to kill.

Markb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ive done that sh!t, nothing like the asian monks

He made us stand like a ballerina, then dodge tennis balls in a single motion

load of sh!t
You went to the wrong place buddy. You should've tried Gary Martins at Liverpool. That stuff is the real deal. just have a look at how many masters there are in the internal kung fu in the world and then go and count how many of them actually train at Gary Martins. Everything is adapted for street situations, however, it leaves the rest fo dead.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
any school(dojo) which covers long range(kicking),medium range(boxing/trapping),close range(knees/elbows/grappling) and edged or impact weapons would be worthwhile attending

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You went to the wrong place buddy. You should've tried Gary Martins at Liverpool. That stuff is the real deal. just have a look at how many masters there are in the internal kung fu in the world and then go and count how many of them actually train at Gary Martins. Everything is adapted for street situations, however, it leaves the rest fo dead.
some years ago i heard that GMartin got word that 1 of his red sash students started a fight during a weekend and expelled him from the school,..he's an old school disciplinarian by the sounds of it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
knees,elbows,headbuts,hate the 1 u fight.bet u dont walk the streets pricella.
lol you would lose that bet

im from ashbury, do you know where that is?

well its not exactly a picnic out here, the streets of ashbury are brutal at times

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Kung Fu in Livo, do you know someone called Steve Mayc0ck ?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
lol you would lose that bet

im from ashbury, do you know where that is?

well its not exactly a picnic out here, the streets of ashbury are brutal at times
lol I know what it's like man. It aint that bad. Not as bad as Campsie

I used to train down at Lees Park a few years ago :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i did 2 lessons of karate as a kid. Dont fuk with me.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I did one lesson of karate as a kid (probably 8). I walked in late, and didn't realise that we were only air-punching with a partner. I clocked him one on the nose and broke it.

Have never been back.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did hapkido for about a month learnt one move wushi finger hold

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol I know what it's like man. It aint that bad. Not as bad as Campsie

I used to train down at Lees Park a few years ago :grinning:
well you have to live here to know, from the outside it appears to be all trees and peaceful old people

but you can get killed out here, which is why i always have protection

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well you have to live here to know, from the outside it appears to be all trees and peaceful old people

ribbed, for her pleasure? :D

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

Yeah true. I know a few things that happen there, considering I live only 2mins away.

There also used to be dealers hanging down at Lees & Croydon Park that I've seen at least 4 or 5 times.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah true. I know a few things that happen there, considering I live only 2mins away.

There also used to be dealers hanging down at Lees & Croydon Park that I've seen at least 4 or 5 times.
ffs are you serious, i was only kidding to sound dangerous

im moving tonight! :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i still have my white belt niggas!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've seen the Karate Kid several times so I'm clearly more than capable of kicking some ass. And washing cars through Mr Miyagi's exploitive slave labour tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.