Margaret Court.. were the project hosts disgraceful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As we are ALL the product of a man and a woman it seems
everyone knows the innate purpose of marriage is to procreate, to evolve the human race, gay people cannot procreate or contribute to evolution.
Its the gay beureaucrats that are exploiting the lack of the written law of marriage.
Marriage isn't really involved in procreation. Procreation is an innate desire. Marriage is a way to attempt to stop a small evolutionary flaw.

Through evolution there are two things that formed. The first is a woman's desire to have children and retain those children. She does this by choosing a male who could provide strong offspring and protect those offspring. The flaw is the second part. Through evolution men have evolved the desire to spread their seed far and wide. The evolutionary stance says that women want monogamy whole men want as many partners as possible.

Marriage and programming have been used to indoctrinate men into monogamy. To convince men that they should only spawn with one partner.

But as far as "normal" goes. It's all subjective. You may not consider homosexuality normal and others may consider it normal. On the anti-normal argument there is the fact that they can't procreate. On the normal argument there is the fact that homosexuality has exited at least as long as our written history and even with the fact that they can't procreate, it still exists in large numbers. Non-useful evolutionary traits die out, but homosexuality has thrived.

But as I said, it's all subjective.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And it continues. I mean this hater of gays and supporter of apartheid has been going on like this for a long time, but now its finally hitting the mainstream. Some of this is serious cuckoo shit... to her credit, she cuts right through Godwin's law by bringing up Hitler herself without waiting for someone else to do it...

Also, don;'t forget, if you want your daughter to be a professional tennis player, keep them away from all those partying lesbians.

Ahh.... partying lesbians. Those were the days.

Margaret Court’s Christian radio rant on lesbians in tennis and transgender children
MAY 31, 20173:11PM

Margaret Court says there were “only a couple” of lesbians in tennis when she played. Picture: Ross Swanborough.

ROSE BRENNANThe Daily Telegraph
FORMER tennis champion Margaret Court has told a Christian radio station that “tennis is full of lesbians” and transgender children are influenced by the Devil and are part of a mind control plot as seen in Nazi Germany.

The 74-year-old told 20Twenty Vision Christian Radio program that transgender or binary children were just the product of bullying and parents who “don’t care”.

“But with the literature, the bullying, the stuff that’s put out today into children’s minds, I tell you what, if you haven’t got parents who bring you up that way and you’ve got parents that don’t care and you’re hurt and offended in somebody saying something to you,” she said.

Ms Court claimed she was “bullied” by the media after her calls for a boycott of Qantas.Source:Supplied

I tell you, a child can just start to think ‘well, maybe I am a girl’ when they’re a boy or and maybe I’m a boy and I’m a girl

“Your thoughts — even medically they’re knowing now — the mind is a battlefield and that’s why I wrote that book Train Your Brain because the mind is, it’s all in the Bible.

“God’s got so much in there about the mind how it affects us, affects our emotions, our feelings, you can think ‘oh I’m a boy’ and it’ll affect your emotions and feelings, and everything else and so that’s all the Devil.

“That’s what Hitler did, that’s what Communism did — got the mind of the children. And it’s a whole plot in our nation and in the nations of the world to get the minds of the children.”

In the interview with Neil Johnson, Ms Court also said “tennis is full of lesbians”.

“I mean, tennis is full of lesbians because even when I was playing there was only a couple there but those couple that lead that took young ones into parties and things.

“And because they liked to be around heroes and what you get at the top is often what you will get right through that sport,” she said.

Ms Court claimed she was “bullied” by the media after her calls for a boycott of Qantas — because of its support of gay marriage — was widely condemned.

In the radio interview, Ms Court also claimed that gay men in her church wanted to stop young men being gay.

“They are also trying also to protect young people from going this way because they know that it will destroy their lives.”

Originally published as ‘Tennis is full of lesbians’
when even the term "batshit crazy" is not strong enough

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Societies have to keep and preserve core traditions and marriage is one of them.
Other core traditions of certain societies included slavery, human sacrifice, child marriage and regular combat to the death. I wonder why this societies didn't keep their traditions.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Double ended tandem pole vaulting and lesbian tennis oh my!

Dream thread!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Margaret Court’s Christian radio rant on lesbians in tennis and transgender children

Margaret Court says there were “only a couple” of lesbians in tennis when she played. Picture: Ross Swanborough.

FORMER tennis champion Margaret Court has told a Christian radio station that “tennis is full of lesbians” and transgender children are influenced by the Devil and are part of a mind control plot as seen in Nazi Germany.

The 74-year-old told 20Twenty Vision Christian Radio program that transgender or binary children were just the product of bullying and parents who “don’t care”.

“But with the literature, the bullying, the stuff that’s put out today into children’s minds, I tell you what, if you haven’t got parents who bring you up that way and you’ve got parents that don’t care and you’re hurt and offended in somebody saying something to you,” she said.

Ms Court claimed she was “bullied” by the media after her calls for a boycott of Qantas.Source:Supplied

I tell you, a child can just start to think ‘well, maybe I am a girl’ when they’re a boy or and maybe I’m a boy and I’m a girl

“Your thoughts — even medically they’re knowing now — the mind is a battlefield and that’s why I wrote that book Train Your Brain because the mind is, it’s all in the Bible.

“God’s got so much in there about the mind how it affects us, affects our emotions, our feelings, you can think ‘oh I’m a boy’ and it’ll affect your emotions and feelings, and everything else and so that’s all the Devil.

“That’s what Hitler did, that’s what Communism did — got the mind of the children. And it’s a whole plot in our nation and in the nations of the world to get the minds of the children.”

In the interview with Neil Johnson, Ms Court also said “tennis is full of lesbians”.

“I mean, tennis is full of lesbians because even when I was playing there was only a couple there but those couple that lead that took young ones into parties and things.

“And because they liked to be around heroes and what you get at the top is often what you will get right through that sport,” she said.

Ms Court claimed she was “bullied” by the media after her calls for a boycott of Qantas — because of its support of gay marriage — was widely condemned.

In the radio interview, Ms Court also claimed that gay men in her church wanted to stop young men being gay.

“They are also trying also to protect young people from going this way because they know that it will destroy their lives.”

She is seriously fucked in the head.

I would be asking her about paedophile priests. (I would then be accused of bulling her.)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She definitely took aspects of her opinions way too far.

That being said, I do not believe in SSM. But let's be honest - in the public eye, there has only been one side of the debate for the last 10 odd years, and if you have a different opinion, you're a bigot.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marriage throughout history has had all sorts of purposes.

Actually I see marriage more as a way to allow for legal rights for your partner - eg: property, ongoing health etc, citizenship status etc etc.
The question is how do children see marriage if they're seeing two men exchanging vows?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there were only a few lesbians when she played but lesbianism rose 47% when sharapova and ivanovic debuted

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The question is how do children see marriage if they're seeing two men exchanging vows?
Better than 2 lesbian feminist exchange vows.
"Do you take so and so to be your lawfully something wife"
"Exuse me first of all no one owns me so yours is just and oppressive word , secondly there's no husband nor wife we are equals and dont have gender stereotypes in our relationship.
And 3rd im taking this catering company to court and suing for emotional abuse .they knew serving cocktail Frankfurts is pure sexism

Cosmo Kramer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Told myself I would not get involved in what inevitably turns into mud-slinging. Oh well!

First, the debate will always be frivolous if each opponent takes as a starting point opposite foundations. This current debate is merely the symptom of much deeper and much more serious ones – like our place in the world, purpose and meaning of life, moral truth etc. And then there are the two different questions: the moral question and that of legality, and legislation in light of morality etc.

In terms of equality of rights, such is simply achieved by all peoples being afforded the same abilities and functions under law. Now, so far as I know, civil unions grant the same functions (rights) under law as marriage does. This being the case – equality already exists in this respect. The Civil Union Act grants rights the Marriage Act does. Obviously, then, there is a social motivation to it all. Some don’t merely want a legally recognized union. They further want to disregard an established force which has clearly and successfully served the world, and essentially change it, and by implication, whether implicit or explicitly stated, indicting its entire history to this point. Whatever one’s reasoning behind pursuing such a course of action or cause, it does lead me to wonder to what extent changing such foundational practice (as marriage) changes society and culture at large in the long run – beyond the merely superficial aspects one might raise.
As they say, ideas have consequences, and we are largely the product of our environment. So let's not act as though this issue is exempt from this.

Someone here said that it is “all subjective”. This is very sloppily phrased. Does everyone have their subjective opinion? Sure. But does that mean there is no objectively true right and wrong, good and bad? Hardly. People can have their subjective views – but they can be wrong! (if there are moral facts that are beyond merely subjective). And merely citing that people have different views in no way entails there is no correct view.

Now to some the question of SSM is not a moral one but a legal one. To some it is a moral one. To some it is both. And some wish to eschew the democratic process by making vacuous appeals to emotion using watchwords and phrases (e.g. ‘love is love’) which they would never wish to use to defend other new pushes and movements which are currently emerging (that would make most sick to their stomach). Some think legislation should be based on what is morally right. But not everyone agrees with what is morally right or whether this is a moral issue. And so on.

In the end, much of the debate stems from another debate: regarding the ultimate nature of reality and whether or not we exist with any purpose above the purpose one gives to themselves. And really, if everything (morally) is subjective, and if there is no real purpose to our lives or ultimate significance or reason why we exist…then there isn’t much to say – no one would hold valid grounds to indict and moralize against anyone.

Ultimately, as I said at the outset – if opponents begin with different assumptions and pictures of the world, the debate is frivolous.

And also, regardless of one's position here, those who so cavalierly say “In couldn’t care less what two consenting adults do” – yes, you do. Maybe not as regards the current topic at hand, but certainly for other topics. But I won’t cite examples, at risk of erroneously being accused of equating things.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In terms of equality of rights, such is simply achieved by all peoples being afforded the same abilities and functions under law. Now, so far as I know, civil unions grant the same functions (rights) under law as marriage does. This being the case – equality already exists in this respect. The Civil Union Act grants rights the Marriage Act does
1. Civil unions are not recognised the same as marriage

2. The water fountains in the picture below both give water, no difference right?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Won't someone please think of the farmers?

Margaret Court is a regressive, backwards moron who is not fit to serve as spokesperson for anything apart from village idiocy.

That interview was one of the most painful things I've watched in a long time....

The project team aren't exactly packed with pro, but honestly, I got slightly stupider listening to that silly old fossil dribble on for 5 minutes.

Margaret Court may have been a great tennis player but now she's just a broken down, bitter old hag with outdated opinions and an axe to grind.

I have no respect for her view on this matter and I think she's a fairly nasty and unpleasant person.

I'd never lead a campaign of outrage against her, but if they changed the name of her arena one day and they used it to hold mass same sex wedding celebrations, is be fine with that. I'd think it was apt...and funny.

I don't give a shit how skilful she was with a tennis racquet, if she can't respect other people's basic human rights, I have no respect for her or her achievements.

If she loses her arena I'm sure Rome will care about her sob story. I won't be one of them.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
And it continues. I mean this hater of gays and supporter of apartheid has been going on like this for a long time, but now its finally hitting the mainstream. Some of this is serious cuckoo shit... to her credit, she cuts right through Godwin's law by bringing up Hitler herself without waiting for someone else to do it...

Also, don;'t forget, if you want your daughter to be a professional tennis player, keep them away from all those partying lesbians.

Ahh.... partying lesbians. Those were the days.

Margaret has stated numerous times she does not hate gays and welcomes them into her Parish.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Margaret has stated numerous times she does not hate gays and welcomes them into her Parish.
Yes, bit like the old "I'm not racist, but" line.

It is very clear from her words not just above but numerous times over the years she has a dislike of homosexuals (and transgender people, and supporters of marriage equality, and racial integration). Or are they welcomed into her parish, so the gay members can stop their urges (not like those bitches, the lesbian players, partying and converting all the others to the devil's life)?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, thought I convinced myself I shouldn't comment and I probably shouldn't as I didn't see the program. Never watch it.

But let's see if I have this right. As Qantas has come out in support is SSM, Margaret thought she could come out and criticise that decision without herself being criticised, or is that just certain people on the forum that believe she should be free from any criticism.

I believe if an organised religion doesn't want to recognise that marriage that is their right but they cannot control the law of the land.

I am only bringing religion up here as it has been brought in previously and will only state, using the Bible, Torah or Quran to justify what is right or wrong.... is this not the books that are also used to justify some of the worst of human behaviours . I'm not going to agree or disagree with what they support or don't support but using them in this way to support your views is dangerous.

This is not an attack on any specific faith as they all have had their fair share of atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.