Margaret Court.. were the project hosts disgraceful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Adam was gay you wouldn't be here today expressing your opinions!
Lefties should be grateful Adam was straight as they can be social justice warriors all because he was straight and had sex it's a human female.

#casewasreopenednowclosedagain
Maybe Adam was pretending to be straight so his parents wouldn't find out. Maybe the forbidden fruit was actually penis.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's true. Homosexuality is definitely not 100% genetic. There are some environmental factors, but someone without certain genetic factors will also never become homosexual.

And as I mentioned earlier, why should we be actively trying to stop people from becoming homosexual?
Heres a popular thought

Whatever animals do in nature is natural. What’s natural is normal. What’s normal is moral.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heres a popular thought

Whatever animals do in nature is natural. What’s natural is normal. What’s normal is moral.
Many animals practice homosexuality so therefore homosexuality is natural, normal and moral.

But animals don't wear pants. So wearing pants is not natural, normal or moral.

I fully support banning pants.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many animals practice homosexuality so therefore homosexuality is natural, normal and moral.

But animals don't wear pants. So wearing pants is not natural, normal or moral.

I fully support banning pants.
Ahaha that last line threw me , hate that :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cain just got married and impregnated his sister. All good
Well if you look at the 'context' mr covens. Weren't they of the first humans according to biblical sources? It's a bit different when incest has happened to kick start the human race compared to when there's 7 billion people and incest happens. Anyways are you of the thought incest is worse than gay sex? I think they're both as fkd up as each other tbh. Actually gay sex still more coz yeah OG God does not look kindly on people sodomising assholes

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching many videos of Ben Shapiroive learnt 2 new things.

Liberals and leftists are 2 different entities.

Leftists are fascists who are forcing and don't want free speech.
Liberals are liberal but they won't take away freedom of speech.

The second is that, Ben Shapiro must be a super computer data base, no leftist has been able to defeat him on pure facts. And after all facts is what matters in reality not someone's personal feelings lol.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if you look at the 'context' mr covens. Weren't they of the first humans according to biblical sources? It's a bit different when incest has happened to kick start the human race compared to when there's 7 billion people and incest happens. Anyways are you of the thought incest is worse than gay sex? I think they're both as fkd up as each other tbh. Actually gay sex still more coz yeah OG God does not look kindly on people sodomising assholes
:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.