News Manly player Dylan Walker found NOT GUILTY over alleged domestic violence incident (P8)

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not guilty of domestic violence but apprehended violence order upheld? Riiiigghht.

Christ I hope someone obliges his very punchable face. Again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need Curtis Scott to play against him asap to issue some Walker Texas Ranger vigilante justice!

Seriously though that is disgraceful. His missus retracting her statement is alarming. Does she want her and her future child's safety in danger? She was lucky in the sense that her case was so public and she had so much support to take a stand and get out while she can and all she did was enable a lowlife monster to continue a toxic and dangerous relationship. It's hard to feel sorry for someone that puts themselves in harm's way when they have a perfect opportunity to leave.

I know from experience not as many women are afforded the support and opportunity she was. Either way, domestic violence is a plague in society and cases like this getting dismissed just set the whole movement to force change back even further.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Until next time he's playing PS4 and she needs to interrupt him to ask would he like a fork with his dinner.

Then BLAMMO ... its back on like Tron and we once again head to the courts and waste their time.

Female judge has let so many other dicey characters walk in the past, so doesn't suprise me.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Until next time he's playing PS4 and she needs to interrupt him to ask would he like a fork with his dinner.

Then BLAMMO ... its back on like Tron and we once again head to the courts and waste their time.

Female judge has let so many other dicey characters walk in the past, so doesn't suprise me.
I hate to sound sarcastic but truly she makes allegations then backs off smacks of money hmmm . On the other hand crying wolf then retracting surely there is an offence in this alone as per contempt of court , shakes my head.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate to sound sarcastic but truly she makes allegations then backs off smacks of money hmmm . On the other hand crying wolf then retracting surely there is an offence in this alone as per contempt of court , shakes my head.
This is where the cops need to become proactive. Make an example of her and charge her . I'm not sure what charges they can lay but if she's reneged on her initial statement she has in a way tried to perverse the course of justice.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a waste of space some people are.

So the overall outcome of all of this is that he is not guilty; therefore in my opinion both parties wasted the time of the emergency services ( 000), the police and the courts.

Heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf??? The ONE time it was true was the time he was not believed and the very last phrase of the story read...

"Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, its all pretend and nothing ever happened?
How much bullshit can we cop in one lifetime?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really couldnt give a fuck about walker and his missus. He wouldnt have got fuck all if he was found guilty of pulling her hair anyway. My only concern is. What happens now greenberg stood these players down and if there all found not guilty ?
If i was manly or saints and miss out on the 8 by a point or 2. Are the clubs in there right to sue the nrl.
Is Greenberg just sacked?
Anyone got any insight or knowledge what will happen with this stand down policy mess. I think they fucked up with that new policy.
They have to come up with something more thought out, before next season i believe.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I really couldnt give a fuck about walker and his missus. He wouldnt have got fuck all if he was found guilty of pulling her hair anyway. My only concern is. What happens now greenberg stood these players down and if there all found not guilty ?
If i was manly or saints and miss out on the 8 by a point or 2. Are the clubs in there right to sue the nrl.
Is Greenberg just sacked?
Anyone got any insight or knowledge what will happen with this stand down policy mess. I think they fucked up with that new policy.
They have to come up with something more thought out, before next season i believe.
Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just means that his partner wasn't willing to testify against him to say what he did to her. Classic battered wife syndrome.

NRL Integrity Unit sees and hears evidence no one else does (media included), including intimate details about the cases players are up before the courts on.

The head of the NRL IU is an ex Police Detective and highly skilled.

If NRL IU is standing a player down, they are doing so for good measure.

Players would be signing NRL Code of Conduct Agreements which state NRL can change rules at any time.. remember the NRL are technically their employers.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just means that his partner wasn't willing to testify against him to say what he did to her. Classic battered wife syndrome.

NRL Integrity Unit sees and hears evidence no one else does (media included), including intimate details about the cases players are up before the courts on.

The head of the NRL IU is an ex Police Detective and highly skilled.

If NRL IU is standing a player down, they are doing so for good measure.

Players would be signing NRL Code of Conduct Agreements which state NRL can change rules at any time.. remember the NRL are technically their employers.
This is not right.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
We need Curtis Scott to play against him asap to issue some Walker Texas Ranger vigilante justice!

Seriously though that is disgraceful. His missus retracting her statement is alarming. Does she want her and her future child's safety in danger? She was lucky in the sense that her case was so public and she had so much support to take a stand and get out while she can and all she did was enable a lowlife monster to continue a toxic and dangerous relationship. It's hard to feel sorry for someone that puts themselves in harm's way when they have a perfect opportunity to leave.

I know from experience not as many women are afforded the support and opportunity she was. Either way, domestic violence is a plague in society and cases like this getting dismissed just set the whole movement to force change back even further.
Read between the lines.

If you're lifestyle and sense of worth is based around being semi famous because of your relation to a league player. And your income and economic well being is tied to a dude being paid hundreds of thousands, then the retraction of a statement once your emotions calm down makes a lot of sense.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Read between the lines.

If you're lifestyle and sense of worth is based around being semi famous because of your relation to a league player. And your income and economic well being is tied to a dude being paid hundreds of thousands, then the retraction of a statement once your emotions calm down makes a lot of sense.
I know full well why she did it and you see it all of the time. It still doesn't mean she's not in a toxic relationship and if she puts money before her and her childs safety then good luck to her because she'll need it in a few years when the footy money dries up and Walker gets even more abusive.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I know full well why she did it and you see it all of the time. It still doesn't mean she's not in a toxic relationship and if she puts money before her and her childs safety then good luck to her because she'll need it in a few years when the footy money dries up and Walker gets even more abusive.
Don't get me wrong mate - my post wasn't taking a shot at you, just speaking my mind. And I fully agree with you. It's not right.