News Manly player Dylan Walker found NOT GUILTY over alleged domestic violence incident (P8)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A man, believed to be NRL star Dylan Walker, has been charged after allegedly assaulting a 24-year-old woman yesterday.

9News sports reporter Danny Weidler said the man is understood to be Walker, who plays as a back for the Manly Sea Eagles.

NSW Police said emergency services were called to a home at Dee Why, in Sydney’s northern beaches, just after 5pm.

The woman had allegedly been assaulted and suffered minor cuts to her shoulder, leg and feet and was treated at the scene.

The man was arrested a short time later and overnight charged with common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

He was granted conditional bail and is expected to appear in court next week.

The Origin player has had a difficult season. He suffered a fractured eye socket in Round 11 after getting into a fistfight with Curtis Scott from the Storm.

The NRL has been informed.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/06/21/10/manly-player-dylan-walker-questioned-by-police

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard the “broke my hand punching the door because I couldn’t find my keys” story was twisted as well... this kind of backs that up

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So the NRL is going to fine Manly $900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.63 right?

I mean, I know it's not as bad as drinking beer in private but "bringing the game into disrepute" right? Or does that only apply to one team?

Fuck you, Greenberg. Fuck your testicle looking head. ****.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Media: what will be Dylan’s punishment

NRL: look we can’t make a comment on that incident but we do know we will fine him less than the Bulldogs, that’s all we can say at this time

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol des, a real players coach.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Funny how this story isn't anywhere near the top of any of the news websites today.

Reedy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone thinks Manly should get a fine for this.

Walker (allegedly) clipping his Mrs wasn’t a club sanctioned event like the Bulldogs mad Monday debacle - matter for him and the law now.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the NRL is going to fine Manly $900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.63 right?

I mean, I know it's not as bad as drinking beer in private but "bringing the game into disrepute" right? Or does that only apply to one team?

Fuck you, Greenberg. Fuck your testicle looking head. ****.
What’re you talking about? Poor Dylan Walker got arrested and is therefore ALMOST as brave as Inglis for drink driving. I hear a Victorian medal for bravery is on the cards

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a family...

Wife Basher Walker and his demented and mentally ill brother/sister transformation thing who was alleged to
have murdered it's partner.

If he played for Bulldogs = Career over.

But since it's Manly = Fined a $50 iTunes Gift Card.

Funny how this story isn't anywhere near the top of any of the news websites today.
Second top story on Daily Mail at the moment and they've confirmed it was him and he's been charged.

Top story is some wanker that's tattood himself far beyond the point of being employable.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Desmond picked him up from the cop shop. Imagine that ride in the car? Awkward silence and the nose whistle in the background.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, in the Telcunt's defence this is nowhere near as bad as having a beer...

Only having a beer naked gets you on the front AND back page of a **** rag.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well, in the Telcunt's defence this is nowhere near as bad as having a beer...

Only having a beer naked gets you on the front AND back page of a **** rag.
The story is now at the top of the SMH feed.

Haven't read today's newspapers but I'm guessing he isn't on or near the front pages.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sacked for sure. Grub of a ****. Weak as piss. Much more finder of Curtis Scott now. Fucking hate weak gutless pricks who do this. I’d love to have the **** in the ring.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Sacked for sure. Grub of a ****. Weak as piss. Much more finder of Curtis Scott now. Fucking hate weak gutless pricks who do this. I’d love to have the **** in the ring.
As far as I'm aware there are only media reports that he's been arrested and that his wife/partner has some observable injuries.

There's no facts or evidence about how this happened so a little hard to lay blame.

My point is simply that the media reporting is very unbalanced compared to articles about the dogs.