Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate, does everyone you know tell you everything they are doing all the time??

I didn’t think so..
No, but my dog calls my mobile about 20 times a day to give him a treat.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great news. The vultures in the media don't have much ammunition now that we've sorted out a new coach and sponsor.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
500k makes sense if it's only for the rest of the season..if it's for longer than that then that's pretty concerning. Gone from having the richest deal in the league with Kia to this..
Mate he would only be doing to help out the club like he has for many years. My family know him for many years 30+.

Seeing that 122 odd pubs would be bleeding money right know and still handing over money to sponsor the team.

Granted it is reported he made 500 million in the deal with Woolworths but he is good operator in business world he is really down to earth.

When my wife was expecting our first child and over due we where at the Melbourne cup at the Willows Arthur had a proshe 4WD car ready in case my wife went into labour. Just so every one to could enjoy the day.

Craig and Stuart are always also really nice and happy to talk everyone.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can polish a turd... its still a turd. They can spend all the money they want but if they don't change the clientele nothing changes. Cops are there for some reason or another most nights of the week. They don't call Albion Park the bogan capital of the Australia for nothing and all that from a kid who grew up there haha.
Can polish a turd... its still a turd. They can spend all the money they want but if they don't change the clientele nothing changes. Cops are there for some reason or another most nights of the week. They don't call Albion Park the bogan capital of the Australia for nothing and all that from a kid who grew up there haha.
The APR pub done up well too.

Have they tarted up the OF pub yet?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm worried about Adam Idiot and Mad Monday now....
He’d only have 1 hand Functioning at 100%. So might not be able to whip it out quick enough for his favourite song :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Correct, however Pub empire (laundy hotels) is worth that in freeholds - the lease holds are another $250m, so around $500m ..his personal wealth and what his family is worth is another thing. They have bought back most of the pubs off Woolworths too for a quarter of the price.
Either way atleast a multi is sponsoring our club..
Get them to buy the team :p

Good corporate sponsor though. And I’m sure they are quite big and influential too.

And to be honest they’d make a better schnitzel then that shitty rashays so win win all round. To be honest rashays was too crap for us anyways :grinning:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great news. The vultures in the media don't have much ammunition now that we've sorted out a new coach and sponsor.
Funny you say that. Because the sponsorship announcement article got off track pretty quick :p

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking A.
Great news to get going in to the weekend.
While we still have our reservations on the board, I have to give them credit for landing a sponsor in the current enviroment (A chain of pubs at that!).

Lets hope the good news this week gets the boys in good spirits.

Corey who?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thankfully they don’t own the crossroads hotel because we’d have been accused of causing COVID 19 to the whole world :p

probably get sued for loss revenue by nrl too because of losing 5 rounds of revenue :p

But seriously hats off to them. And hopefully everyone on the kennel and all dogs fans get out and visit one of their pubs one day if they don’t already. Big respect to them.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How is there logo going to synergize with our jersey

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate he would only be doing to help out the club like he has for many years. My family know him for many years 30+.

Seeing that 122 odd pubs would be bleeding money right know and still handing over money to sponsor the team.

Granted it is reported he made 500 million in the deal with Woolworths but he is good operator in business world he is really down to earth.

When my wife was expecting our first child and over due we where at the Melbourne cup at the Willows Arthur had a proshe 4WD car ready in case my wife went into labour. Just so every one to could enjoy the day.

Craig and Stuart are always also really nice and happy to talk everyone.
Arthur is a great bloke and a very astute businessman. This feels like a good fit for the Bulldogs.

The victorious 1980 team celebrated at the Twin Willows for days after they won the comp. Rumour has it that they cut Robbo's hair at one of the tables with a knife and fork. Good times.