Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will have the ear of the NSW Liberal leader. I've interviewed Jason Clare and Jihad Dib on 2BACR, and both have told me how much respect they have for Craig. Outside parliament, some friendships are formed despite political alliances. Craig would be a good lobbyist for us.
They are an extremely powerful family, the more I think about it the more I'm starting to realise how good they will be for our club. They are our most important "signing" since Terry Lamb in my opinion, good times ahead.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute massive coup by the club.

They've closed shop. No one has a clue what's going on behind the scenes. Still a very long way to go to be back where we rightly should be. There's no doubting that.

But been really impressed with their business of late. Replacing Pay within a couple of weeks. Re-signing some good youngsters. Snaring a top outside back. Good early signs but still a lot of work to be done.

They deserve praise, but there's no point for the club stopping there. We need at least another 3-4 top signings to be properly competitive. They do that and I'll be absolutely stoked.