Mahoney In Presser

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He also asked for fans and players who don’t want to work towards our end goal to “get off the bus”.

our captain everybody
No problem in him telling the players to "get off the bus" but telling the fans is not something that a captain should be saying. No fans no club. Players come n go fans are usually welded on year after year

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What is he talking about he’s the first one off the bus. Get that he is the one on the park trying but if he’s thinks its acceptable i’ll uber him and nasheed back to parramatta.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll give everyone a bit of a summary Cerralvo said that we are on the improve and we know what we Gotta do and it will all turn around very soon or soon enough and we are building things from the ground up there and it won’t be a shortcut, and the club was in a worse state than what he thought and also that effort wasn’t a problem today

He was squirming when one of the reporters pushed him on the effort aspect given the 66 Neil scoreline he had to go off script, which he hated

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need the “outside game day captain”
RFM to teach him some manners.
What a pathetic club
I can’t remember if it was RFM or Billy tsikrikas who got appointed off field skipper lol

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You left important context out of the quote

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also said : "We're on a hard road. If (fans) don't want to be on the road hop off the bus"....
OK. That's me off the bus.
The team can go and get lost, as they are lost to me.
Can't recall a worse game in my 70+ years as a fan.

Even when I played junior rugby league for a very weak team, we were never beaten by that score. Never beaten by 60 points in all the years I played Aussie Rules, for that matter.