Mahoney In Presser

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Mahoneys been giving 100% each week. He’d be hurting more today than any of the fans. The roster is too inexperienced to be up every week. It’s not being fixed with team selections or effort in the short term. He shouldn’t have said that but who gives a fuck he’s clearly very upset

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another gem: Ciro reckons we performed better against the Sharks
And I’d assume we played better against the Eels than we did the Sharks?

Last edited:

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bunch of delusional *****. They have gotten progressively worse throughout the season and it's a "hard road"?
According to Saara Aldo, he said the winds were just covering up the problems

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thanks, starts at 14:40.. I gave up after Reed said “i know it’s frustrating for the fans but we are ones out there”

YOU are getting paid money that fans can only dream of to be out there while the fans have to spend MONEY to watch this rubbish.

Hope he reads this, grow a pair and man up, own your mistakes and improve!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mahoneys been giving 100% each week. He’d be hurting more today than any of the fans. The roster is too inexperienced to be up every week. It’s not being fixed with team selections or effort in the short term. He shouldn’t have said that but who gives a fuck he’s clearly very upset
He showed the emotional intelligence of a toddler.

If I go to work, put in a shit effort week after week - stakeholders will let me know about ir.

How is what fans do any different when they verbalise their frustration to players - whether it’s a boo or on a forum?

All he has to say was “It’s a shit feeling. It’s not where we want to be. We will work hard to not be in this position again”