Losing their Passion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Have the Bulldogs lost there passion to fight week in week out, I'm getting sick of the dogs not being a threat , there is no consistency we win a game we dropp 2 what happened to our club .
we have the players to win the comp there is no excuse but we keep failing.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's our attack, we cannot score points, it will get worse without rona and frank.

with James graham it got worse.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Have the Bulldogs lost there passion to fight week in week out, I'm getting sick of the dogs not being a threat , there is no consistency we win a game we dropp 2 what happened to our club .
we have the players to win the comp there is no excuse but we keep failing.
Yes. We did. We used to be feared. Now any team rates itself to beat us.

We don't have class in key positions which can sometimes carry a team that lacks passion and desire.

Bmoz - bandaid fb
Reynolds - erratic
Hokko - passenger
Lichaa - newbie.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It's our attack, we cannot score points, it will get worse without rona and frank.

with James graham it got worse.
But we are never a threat we can never close a game the only player that play with passion is klemmer and Prichard they look like they want to win but the rest look like they don't care

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch us actually try to win until the Roosters score the first try after 5 mins.

Then they will bend over and give up for the next 70 mins, then actually try again in the last 5 mins when the game cannot be won.

Story of 2015.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Watch us actually try to win until the Roosters score the first try after 5 mins.

Then they will bend over and give up for the next 70 mins, then actually try again in the last 5 mins when the game cannot be won.

Story of 2015.
That's so true, they turn up to make the numbers now

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We cannot win every game, we have made the semi's the past three years and the intensity required to do well in the top eight consistently is a massive effort on and off the field, the boys must be feeling it but they gotta keep going as we approach the tail end of the season, they have trained and played too hard to let it go.
Again we suffer from the SOO hangover.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We cannot win every game, we have made the semi's the past three years and the intensity required to do well in the top eight consistently is a massive effort on and off the field, the boys must be feeling it but they gotta keep going as we approach the tail end of the season, they have trained and played too hard to let it go.
Again we suffer from the SOO hangover.
We can't win every game but I can't remember the last time we looked threatening look at Cowboys Broncos roosters even if they don't win the comp there fans will be happy with there performance they keep trying to win but we give up.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All season we fail to beat sides in the top 8.. Not a good look for anyone espicailly des. Any drop kick coach with our team can eat the bottom 8 teams and even at times we fail to do that also.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
cannot win every game at least have a bloody go, these guys are not getting paid peanuts, look at the Broncos, cowboys, rorters. You cannot defend the crap that our team is dishing out
pride is what they need on paper they should be winning the comp, as I said some players are having ago others are dogging it.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From week to week I've got no idea what team will turn up and as a bulldogs supporter that's really sad. In the past I expected we would win or try hard to. Now we just go through the motions then say the same thing at press conferences about respecting the ball blah blah blah.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

Story of 2015.
^^ Throw in a few shocking calls from the ref and this is exactly what will happen.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
^^ Throw in a few shocking calls from the ref and this is exactly what will happen.
Our team is farking stupid. End of section.

The number of times we give a penalty away to teams on the fourth or fifth tackles WHEN THEY'RE ON THEIR side of the field is ridiculous.....this leads to field position for the opposition and more often than not leads to a change in momentum, which this team just seems incapable in turning around....Klemmer,Kas,JJ are serial offenders in this area.

Also There is a distinct lack of anyone with a "feel" or ability to read the game in the team. We are one paced, monotonous and easy to stop. Even in games where we have dominated, we're always a chance of being run down and beaten, because we never seem to put teams away when we have the opportunity.

Our attack in the opposition 20 is laughable and has been since the 2012 GF.

Fark it's depressing and frustrating, on top of all that we are SHIT to watch.....yet somehow like a moth to the flame, or a car crash, I'm compelled to watch!

C'mon boys, pull the finger out and play some winning footbal FFS!

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If there is a game to be played there is a game to be won..
We can beat any team we'll smash them *****, don't worry boys

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are not hungry for points. A couple of quick tries is enough for the team to hunker down and defend for the next 60 minutes. No impetus to run up a big score for the fans or improve the f/a. They think that defence is all about slowing down the play, and pay a hefty penalty time and time again. I've lost count of the number of games we play where we only get 40% possession.

The signs are there that we can be competitive, but cohesion and enthusiasm go missing when victory is so close.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What's it going to take to fire up the boys maybe des should change his game plan? Or start dropping players

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dogs 13+ tonight.

you heard it here first!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a 4hr trip for me to get to dogs games but every year I get to at least 2 or 3......this year I haven't bothered because you never know what we are going to dish up and we no longer fight for a win, unless we get everything fall in to place we just fold like tissue paper & im not driving 4hrs and paying a fortune to see that.....once we start to fight I'll starting going to games again

Status
Not open for further replies.