Losing their Passion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We cannot win every game, we have made the semi's the past three years and the intensity required to do well in the top eight consistently is a massive effort on and off the field, the boys must be feeling it but they gotta keep going as we approach the tail end of the season, they have trained and played too hard to let it go.
Again we suffer from the SOO hangover.
why dont the broncos suffer? this is always an excuse for our failings.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
why dont the broncos suffer? this is always an excuse for our failings.

they used to ,but not this year.

they are super fit, strong , energetic and play their game million miles an hour for entire 80 minutes.

We need to hire their fitness coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
SOO hangover lol, more like the better teams improve by seasons end and the others don't.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's our attack, we cannot score points, it will get worse without rona and frank.

with James graham it got worse.
Few weeks ago were leading trys scored and linebreaks. Our attack isn't that bad. it's all attitude imo

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they used to ,but not this year.

they are super fit, strong , energetic and play their game million miles an hour for entire 80 minutes.

We need to hire their fitness coach.
I wouldnt say the used to, they played bad before origin they just had a shit coach. They are playing like we did in 2012, who did we sack that made us so lethargic?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I wouldnt say the used to, they played bad before origin they just had a shit coach. They are playing like we did in 2012, who did we sack that made us so lethargic?
maybe des is depressed cause manly can't make the finals this year

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The problem is Des. Our club has always worked best under emotion. Our last GF win was after the salary cap scandal and Coffs Harbour. The one before that was when half our team was leaving because of the Super League war. Des doesn't work on emotion. He works on a calculated plan and doesn't divert from that plan.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think there is a motivation problem or lack of enthusiasm. They arent giving up in games or we wpuld be hammered every week. Vs sharks we came back from like 16-4 to get close so didn't give up.

I see the problem being with skills. Too many errors and no plan in attack. I have nfi why though since we are supposed to have one of the games best ever coaches.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

we were never super fit anyway, even back in 2012. we just got fatter and worst as they year went by.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im pretty confident we can do the business tonight.
Yh me also, Roosters rarely ever win a penalty count and surely the boys are due to hold onto the ****ing ball. Don't think any of our structure will change but we may manage to grind this one out. A few points of weakness for us would be Jenning vs Lafai, Jennings could absolutely school him and they could score plenty of points out there. Another weakness could be the defense on the left edge, Moses and Lane could potentially be defending next to each other for the first time at NRL level, throw in the loss of Rona and that only leaves us with 1/4 players out there who have played together over the last 2 weeks.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
when james graham is back to his best, that's when we'll start hitting our straps! our roster is too strong to fail. we will click. starting tonight!!!!!!!!! if not then definitely next week!!

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The real Dogs Of War will be on tonight. The soft cock Roosters will feel pain tonight.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yh me also, Roosters rarely ever win a penalty count and surely the boys are due to hold onto the ****ing ball. Don't think any of our structure will change but we may manage to grind this one out. A few points of weakness for us would be Jenning vs Lafai, Jennings could absolutely school him and they could score plenty of points out there. Another weakness could be the defense on the left edge, Moses and Lane could potentially be defending next to each other for the first time at NRL level, throw in the loss of Rona and that only leaves us with 1/4 players out there who have played together over the last 2 weeks.
After what you just said you still think we can win you must be on opposite land lol
when everyone is positive your negative when everyone is negative your positive.
your like a women can never figure you out lol but I hope we can win

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The most flat ive felt on game day just feel like we will offer rubbish again,hope des proves me wrong

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
we lose nothing with pritchard and rona out. lane is money. and thompson, well that guy is just money in the bank. all damn day!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Last time we beat the roosters it was by a point if we can do the same tonight I'll be over the moon

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After what you just said you still think we can win you must be on opposite land lol
when everyone is positive your negative when everyone is negative your positive.
your like a women can never figure you out lol but I hope we can win
Mate we will win this, trust me.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
when james graham is back to his best, that's when we'll start hitting our straps! our roster is too strong to fail. we will click. starting tonight!!!!!!!!! if not then definitely next week!!
Or the week after, or definitely the week after that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.