League stars in student campus 'rampage'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres hardly any facts about it so i wont comment...and the media carry on as if we were guilty last year

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
i just wanna know how putting hands down some girls pants can be "of a relatively minor nature"

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
the press conference is still going on but a total of 12 players have been fined a total of $50,000

D

Danish

BULLDOGS ARMY said:
oh really did they say who did it.
Nope.

I've only got 1 comment to any dogs fan who wants to get all high and mighty about this situation. Glass houses.......

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
no names have been released as yet but there is speculation over a few players

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Come on Danish he was just asking a question. No-one is getting all high and mighty.

I don't think they are obliged to say who did it as no-one was charged with anything criminal so we have no right to know.

D

Danish

Cammo said:
Come on Danish he was just asking a question. No-one is getting all high and mighty.

I don't think they are obliged to say who did it as no-one was charged with anything criminal so we have no right to know.
Wasnt accusing Bulldogs army of it. More a warning to the few at the start of the thread who were going down the path of "how bad are the knights" etc. The dogs were accused of far worse than that of the knights. So dogs fans should take this as the perfect opportunity to treat others as you want to be treated.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Well if you read the thread you will see that most of us have said that it is all allegations at the moment and we are not going to go off at anyone until the truth is known (if it ever will be)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
treat others as you want to be treated.
nuh dont care.... like we said everyone jumped the gun on us so now it is our turn, dont give a **** what you think danish....

actually im taking your advice, cause apparently whenever the Bulldogs play at Marathon their fans call our supporters rapists and Lebo's... so a little bit of payback shouldnt hurt anyone!!
I know not every fan jump on that bandwagon but I know for a fact that most do from what ive put up with in the last 3 years!!

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
no names have been released as yet but there is speculation over a few players
There will always be a heap of specualtion, most of it will be a complete load of BS though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
people people settle down

im settle im just saying it the way it is... most opposition fans were quick to jump on us, I dont see what the big deal is returning the favour?

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Cammo said:
There will always be a heap of specualtion, most of it will be a complete load of BS though.
i just know a few ppl who are very close to the club, so its not kinda speculation but im not mentioning names, but its not good

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
BULLDOGS ARMY said:
oh well u just better hope its not any well known players.
wouldnt be so sure there, but 12 playes outta 20 blokes that went, a least most of their drawcard players like buderus and johns wernt there

D

Danish

Bulldogs84 said:
nuh dont care.... like we said everyone jumped the gun on us so now it is our turn, dont give a **** what you think danish....

actually im taking your advice, cause apparently whenever the Bulldogs play at Marathon their fans call our supporters rapists and Lebo's... so a little bit of payback shouldnt hurt anyone!!
I know not every fan jump on that bandwagon but I know for a fact that most do from what ive put up with in the last 3 years!!
Then dont complain about everyone getting on your back and calling you rapists. Dont forget the most the knights are accused of is lying on top of a girl.....

How can you expect other fans to not give the dogs **** if you go and stick it to the Knights for being accused of less than what the dogs were?

The knights allegedly did something stupid. So did the dogs. The dogs got dragged through the mud when in the end nothing was proved. None of this can really be proved either. So why would you want to be a part of something that you know feels so ****?

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
12 Knights players have been fined $50,000 in total for breaking a 3 am curfew.

It's a shame that there has to be a curfew at all, even more of a shame that it can't be adhered to.

Danish is right, Dogs fans retaliating for all we've been through is only going to make things worse for our club. Bulldogs 84, we all know how it felt to be the target of that abuse, but your current stance isn't going to help at all. There is a real worry now that people airing the sort of views that you are expressing will see that $500,000 fine imposed and maybe even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Shifty said:
Kurt Gidley, Mark Hughes, Matt Kennedy, Kirk Reynoldson, Luke Quigley, Todd Lowrie, Dustin Cooper, Blake Mueller, Regan Tanner, Daniel Tolar, Adam Woolnough, Dane Tilse, fined $50,000 in total for breaking a 3 am curfew.

It's a shame that there has to be a curfew at all, even more of a shame that it can't be adhered to.

Danish is right, Dogs fans retaliating for all we've been through is only going to make things worse for our club. Bulldogs 84, we all know how it felt to be the target of that abuse, but your current stance isn't going to help at all. There is a real worry now that people airing the sort of views that you are expressing will see that $500,000 fine imposed and maybe even worse.
where did u get the info from?

Status
Not open for further replies.